how big is this

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by kimwinter, Sep 15, 2006.

1. kimwinter

kimwinter New Member

been to the sauna today, seeing a guy with a real huge cock, i#m still totally impressed. he was very skinny, so it reminded me of john holmes, just his cock was so much bigger. what really impressed me was the first sight of him, when he was laying on his back to relax, with no towel on his member, as it is quite usual (he wasn#t shy to show his penis all the time). so his cock looked really flaccid, hanging down between his legs not only to touch the ground but actually his knob completely laying on the ground, while he was lying flat on his back! what do you think, how big might that be?
    and yes, would be rather dead than being fucked by such a big cock, but looking at it made me so fucking horny,,,,

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Everybody has to look at something.

3. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

16.8754545 Cm

4. TopDudeFtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LOVE IT!!! :biggrin1:

5. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    which is approximately 7.6706609 inches :tounge-in-cheek:

6. chuck216

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Actually it's exactly 6.6438797244094488188976377952756 inches.

7. matthi

matthi Well-Known Member

Albums:
    it also depends at what angle the guy's penis leaves his body, if you see what I mean... you know, like how some guys cannot sit with their legs crossed tightly because it squashes their penis, but others can because it just goes straight down. so if you have an upward-pointing one it'd have to be longer to touch the ground when lying on your back... maybe related to erection angle too. and general heaviness of the thing! :)

(also, the heat and moisture in saunas are good for getting a nice big flaccid one!)

8. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Yeah, it seems like the heaviness always has to be considered. Some are so heavy, even when flaccid, that they actually hang down longer and stretch further. Lets consider the hang of the balls, also. If they extend further down, the guy's penis doesn't have to snake out over them, hence permitting his organ to be less encumbered and actually make a more noticable show. So shrewd of you to think of the importance of angle in this study, matthi!

9. kittykat

kittykat Member

Kimwinter,
    Where can you go to a co-ed sauna? Sounds very sexy. My huge boyfriend in college could do the same thing as the guy you saw. Flat on his back, it looked like a good two inches of his dick was laying flat on the bed. Also, when it was completely soft and laying to the side it went over the edge of his thigh. He had me measure him when he was completely soft (and I mean really soft), and he was 8 inches long. Erect, he was 11 inches.:biggrin1:

10. kittykat

kittykat Member

Oh yeah, and I loved looking at his cock. What a sexy site!! A real turn on for me, even after being with him quite a while.:tongue:

11. midnight

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Go to Finland for Sauna. You can hang out with grandma and grandpa and all your neighbors, pets and applainces nude in the heat..... Then you won´t be so up for co-ed sauna. At least it won´t be sexual anymore....

12. Mr.Grande

Mr.Grande New Member

Albums:
    His size would depend on how big the guy was. If he was a little guy, the distance from his groin to the bench would be a lot smaller than a guy who was say 6'5". Although this guy could have been hung, the size of the body could make the penis look larger. Great story by the way.

13. Small Hound

Small Hound New Member

wow....

know what you mean, I go to a club where there are a few guys who just hang and appear to be 8 or 9 inches flacid.

14. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

:eek:

15. BigBen

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are several places in Germany that have facilities like that. One is a very upscale, but inexpensive spa in Bad Tolz Germany that features coed nude saunas, pools, sundecks, and indoor tanning rooms where the entire room is several layers of floor on several layers with mats all over and the ceiling is tanning bulbs. This room would easily hold a hundred plus people indoor tanning at once on the mats. It also has an indoor heated pool with a swim through to an outdoor heated pool and several large outdoor jacuzzi type spas. Bad Tolz is located south of Munchen (Munich) and in the Alps.

Several other such facilities that I know of are located all over Germany. Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Munchen, Berlin, and even a few in smaller communities.

I hope everyone is well.

Ben

16. BigBen

Gold Member

Albums:
    PS. It also has nude lounging areas outside for the summer and outdoor tanning and games in the summer along with a snack facility and a workout and exercise area as well. Germans, and generally most continental Europeans, are rather reserved people (as a generalization, of course there are exceptions), however, if they see someone a few times in such a setting, over time they will speak and become a bit more open and friendly. I made a lot of acquintances over the years in such places in the many years I lived in Europe. Though I suspect often as not they chose to approach me and talk to me as oppossed to someone else there because they were naturally curious about my endowment.

Draft saved Draft deleted