How big is too big? Asking those who have them.

I have...and I feel...

• I have 10" or more and I could use more

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • I have 10" or more and that suits me

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • I have 10" or more but I'd prefer less

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • I have 9-10" and I could use more

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • I have 9-10" and that suits me

• I have 9-10" but I'd prefer less

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I have 8-9" and I could use more

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • I have 8-9" and that suits me

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • I have 8-9" but I'd prefer less

• I'm out of the race, less than 8"

Votes: 79 51.3%

• Total voters
D

deleted136887

Too big is when you do not have a photo of it, çoz it is too big to take a photo of!
So this explains why so many 10-14" [genuine of course] guys have no photots. So is that clear now?

B_bradwith5

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have 5 inches when hard. It's nothing at all soft, however when hard it fits so easily into any hole and allows me to easily go pube to pube or balls to balls and grind away. Now, contrary to the prevailing thought on LPSG my partners thoroughly enjoy it and me because of not having to worry about being hurt, and because I am an attentive lover who uses not only my penis, but my hands, mouth and voice when making love to someone I care deeply about.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bone pressed or non bone pressed?
?? Never heard this expression before.

(Edit: OK I looked it up. I gather pressing the measuring tape against the pubic bone makes the biggest difference when you've got a lot of pubic fat (the Mount of Mars?) From the point of view of the question, it doesn't matter much which size category you're in, just how you'd rather be. Just use the same form of measurement for your actuality and your preference. If enough answers come it, they'll average out.)

Last edited:

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bump

A trend is emerging, rather as I thought. guys
* on LPSG*,
* who bothered to answer the poll
with 8" tend to think it's not enough.
Same with bigger and bigger guys but less so, and nothing like enough votes to make anything like a statistical claim - hence this bump.

* Being here, almost by definition, would tend to bias you in favour of big ones. Maybe there are some guys here (as in other support groups) who are troubled by their large size, but I haven't heard much from them.

tomperry

Experimental Member
Media
Let's hear from Suky again.

I can only manage six in my pussy and you'd be surprised how many gorgeous blokes have small cocks. On the other hand, I really go a bundle on sucking nine inches.

joe bltsflk

Experimental Member
Media
Geez, just be glad you have one that works. The plastic surgeon who perfects penis enlargement will have more business than any breast augmenter ever did.:frown1:

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are str8 and you cannot get your whole dick into the majority of women you fuck then you might be a little to long. If it takes more than 5 minutes for women to get use to having your tree stump in the m then you might be too thick. Oh I almost forgot. If you have to personal adds to get laid because normal women say "your not putting that thing in me" then you might be too big. LOL

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are str8 and you cannot get your whole dick into the majority of women you fuck then you might be a little to long. If it takes more than 5 minutes for women to get use to having your tree stump in the m then you might be too thick. Oh I almost forgot. If you have to personal adds to get laid because normal women say "your not putting that thing in me" then you might be too big. LOL

LMAO YUP Well Said. Not enough voting going on as it is to worry about this poll.