How big is too big or is it?

yuroneandonly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a slim bottom guy - 5'7" tall and weight 125 lbs - I have had two boyfriends and both were under 6" and not as thick - I am craving for a bigger well endowed man and I am wondering how big is too big for Anal Sex? I looked through the net and see some amazing well hung men and I am not sure if I would be ok if I let them fuck me.... So the question is How big is way too big for my stature?
Any answers?

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Use some dildos to practce explore your body before going from 6 to 10 inches over night. You may want to explore lubes they are a lot to choose from. If I may also suggest a book go to amazon its novel call top to bottom. If you can't find it email me and I will get you a link. Even though its a novel its a great instructions book as well

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Having seen a skinny guy about 5'6" go down on a dildo that reminded me of a traffic cone, I'd say the answer is that it's too big when it hurts too much. Listen to your body. In terms of cocks, probably nothing's too big, given time and patience. If you do want to start playing around with the really big dildos and fisting etc, be careful not to take it too quickly. You don't want to end up with tears. It's a fine line between "that hurts in a good way" and "get me a doctor!"