How big is too big?

singlemom091977

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well dont think any man would have something too big so nothing is too big. Size is good but if does not know what doing then it can be bad or should say horrible.

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a such thing as too big. I have seen threads from members who have to worry about sex being uncomfortable or painful. But size issues are individualized. Too big for one person is just right for another.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dated a Mexican guy for several months once whose uncut cock was about 10.5" long and about as big around as my wrist (and about same dimensions--about twice as wide as thick). Getting more than about 5 inches in my mouth was a challenge, and getting fucked by him was out of the question. We tried it once, briefly, and I was sore for two days. As another (this one slightly crazy) guy who I had dated before that said, "What are you supposed to do with it? Throw it over your shoulder and burp it?"

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd like to know. And does more size get better right up until it's too big?

You may as well ask how long a piece of string is! A vagina is not a fleshlight. There is no standard size. Women, like men, come in different sizes. Some have deep vaginal vaults and some have shallow ones. Some have stretchy vaginas and some don't. And so on. What is too big for one woman will not hit the sides (or depths) with another. This is why women are satisfied with penis sizes ranging from average - enormous and that is why penis size matters more to some women than to others too. For this reason, your question really cannot be answered in any meaningful way.

Does size get better up until it is too big? It depends what you mean by size Girth matters but length is length. My vagina can only take a finite amount of penis length - anything more than 8.5in won't have anywhere to go with me and my preference would be to have somewhat less than the full 8.5in; 7.5 - 8in would be ideal, in terms of unrestrained activity between the sheets. Girth is the thing that makes things truly interesting. For me, the ideal girth is about 6-6.5 inches. I would be game to try more than that but I have no real idea how much would take me into 'too much' territory...

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well dont think any man would have something too big so nothing is too big. Size is good but if does not know what doing then it can be bad or should say horrible.

Interesting that you omit the words 'I' and 'He'. Almost sounds like 'I [am a] He'.

I don't know a lot about graphology but this makes me want to learn. Its almost as if you are trying to depersonalise yourself from your posts. Just an observation.

As for size: the limit of a woman's vaginal capacity is what is best for her. Not so long it hits the cervix but long enough that it goes as deep as possible. And thick enough to stretch her but not thick enough to tear or cause other internal injury.

I might be biased but I'll say 8" long and 6" around is "big enough"; not too big, not too small.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

amen babies come out from r=this cavity...i have seen women fuck their fuckhole with amazing toys...and i marvek at how that thing strecthes..im working on taking more up my ass to stretch it to take larger items

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You may as well ask how long a piece of string is! A vagina is not a fleshlight. There is no standard size. Women, like men, come in different sizes. Some have deep vaginal vaults and some have shallow ones. Some have stretchy vaginas and some don't. And so on. What is too big for one woman will not hit the sides (or depths) with another. This is why women are satisfied with penis sizes ranging from average - enormous and that is why penis size matters more to some women than to others too. For this reason, your question really cannot be answered in any meaningful way.

Does size get better up until it is too big? It depends what you mean by size Girth matters but length is length. My vagina can only take a finite amount of penis length - anything more than 8.5in won't have anywhere to go with me and my preference would be to have somewhat less than the full 8.5in; 7.5 - 8in would be ideal, in terms of unrestrained activity between the sheets. Girth is the thing that makes things truly interesting. For me, the ideal girth is about 6-6.5 inches. I would be game to try more than that but I have no real idea how much would take me into 'too much' territory...

Yeah, I know - how many times do we have to say that women come in different sizes just like men do? :biggrin1:

I've never been with a guy who was too big for me but I'm curious about that. And yes, I've been with some big guys, some had had some trouble with some of the women they'd been with before me.