How big is too big?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my ex's was consistently loose. Tons of guys I spoke too, said they noticed their girlfriends tighten up when they don't have sex for a few days. They were suspicious about what I told them I was experiencing, and they said she is probably cheating on you. Similar to what you mentioned in your post about tightening up. This ex girlfriend of mine said she had sex a while back with a really well endowed guy and she had to end the relationship because he was too big and it was painful for her. I hate saying this, but there is no other way, is she damaged from this guy....or is this bull?
it is possible she was really promiscous and does not want to admit it....she told me she gave head to 75 guys before me but "slept" with about 10 including me.

There are several other possibilities other than cheating on you.

Some women are just bigger than others because like I said, our vaginas are different from each other just like penises are different, which may be genetic and natural. Or it could be the result of pregnancy. Some women have damaged nerves that affect their ability to control their vaginal muscles due to vaginal delivery. Women who have cesarian births still suffer from weakened vaginal muscles from the weight of the womb on the pudendal nerves that control those muslces. Most women benefit from Kegel excercises after birth to tighten the vagina. It's also possible that she just had poor muscle tone even though she hasn't had a pregnancy and she needed to work on her kegels and her problem had a simple solution that she wasn't aware of. Or maybe she was into using vibrators and that kept her looser than she would normally be.

It did dawn on me that if I wasn't into using sex toys, then TheBF might be able to tell if I had sex with another man when he told me that he could tell after only two days!

Last edited:

D_Langstaff Longstaff

Experimental Member
Media
OK, yeah... sure.

Then you must be a shite fuck. A shite fuck who doesn't learn from his mistakes.

And 'decent amount of pain'? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Nasty little man :yuck:

Hey take it easy man we are just trying to have a conversation here. A decent amount of pain, meaning we had to go very slow and they were saying OW until they got used to it...relax!

D_Langstaff Longstaff

Experimental Member
Media
I love to read feedback from users who aren't truthfully 7" in girth, because your posts always show you have no fucking clue. Let me begin by saying I learned to love foreplay at an early age, it is more important for the woman to be ready (mentally and physically) to have intercourse with me than anything else...I also have tried every lube on the planet to supplement because the wet always runs dry.

The small vaginal wall fissures caused by friction from intercourse with girthy are predicated on several factors. I've been with several women and eventually they all can take some of me. When I was 16 I did date a girl who i was just not sexually compatible with, there were a few girls in college who bled, and a few who just refused to try it. All have vehemently refused anal.

I think the real question here should be what is the avg recovery time after having sex with a thicker penis? That depends on the arousal, lubrication, length of intercourse and the length of the penis among other things. I'm sure shorter girthy guys don't create the same coefficient of friction as a long girthy guy like myself.

To say that you are too large is ridiculous because large is a relative not absolute. Most refusals came from women who had never seen anything over 5 or 6 inches, but I believe that refusal was a state of mind not whether they could actually take it. Most are shocked for a moment but more than willing to try and I am more than willing to make it a pleasurable experience for them before and after intercourse.

I doubt there are many 7" girthers really on this site, I am only at the base, i would be concerned if my head was that large too, although a tad larger would be nice!

TheEqu

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Depends what you want to do with it.

For example, Ladies have loved my dick with fucking, but couldn't deep throat or take me anally (sadly, I am still yet to experience either of these 2 things)

I'm sure there are ladies out there who WOULD, but its down to them if the dick is to big for a certain act.

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are several other possibilities other than cheating on you.

Some women are just bigger than others because like I said, our vaginas are different from each other just like penises are different, which may be genetic and natural. Or it could be the result of pregnancy. Some women have damaged nerves that affect their ability to control their vaginal muscles due to vaginal delivery. Women who have cesarian births still suffer from weakened vaginal muscles from the weight of the womb on the pudendal nerves that control those muslces. Most women benefit from Kegel excercises after birth to tighten the vagina. It's also possible that she just had poor muscle tone even though she hasn't had a pregnancy and she needed to work on her kegels and her problem had a simple solution that she wasn't aware of. Or maybe she was into using vibrators and that kept her looser than she would normally be.

It did dawn on me that if I wasn't into using sex toys, then TheBF might be able to tell if I had sex with another man when he told me that he could tell after only two days!

Thanks for your advice Petite!

She was pregnant twice before being with me but miscarried...and then she got prego again while with me and miscarried again.
I don't know how she got prego with me...I was always wearing a condom, but she loved me to pull off the condom when cumming and shoot all over her. It was dark one night and I remember quite well that some could have dripped on the outside of her pussy.
She said she "broke" a big dildo she had...so yeah, she would use toys.:smile:

Magnus_Phallus

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
too big can only be defined by the woman and/or man that is taking the cock. what's big for me may very well be small to you.

That seems like the most sensible response.
Everything else kind of sounds like idle chit chat or something.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hi!

I have been reading here for a while and a lot of you guys are really hung, and that worries me. According to statistics, 6x5 should be the upper average. Anything over 5,5 in girth should be rare, and over 6 very rare. Still, some of u have 6,5, 7, or even more in girth. Can women really handle that comfortably? Those of you that have over 6 inches in girth, do you find that you are too large for women in general?
you do understand that a large majority of the members here are faking and posting other pics, right? not everybody, many are honest and forthcoming about a lot of great information. if not a verified photo, why believe anything?? you can remain totally anonymous, but they won't verify, what do you think????

p.s. women, in my experience, can "handle" girth. be gentle and slow and wait for the fireworks!!!

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you do understand that a large majority of the members here are faking and posting other pics, right? not everybody, many are honest and forthcoming about a lot of great information. if not a verified photo, why believe anything?? you can remain totally anonymous, but they won't verify, what do you think????

p.s. women, in my experience, can "handle" girth. be gentle and slow and wait for the fireworks!!!

the best verification is by video....imo
chat room...(AKA)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi!

I have been reading here for a while and a lot of you guys are really hung, and that worries me. According to statistics, 6x5 should be the upper average. Anything over 5,5 in girth should be rare, and over 6 very rare. Still, some of u have 6,5, 7, or even more in girth. Can women really handle that comfortably? Those of you that have over 6 inches in girth, do you find that you are too large for women in general?

It's a large penis support group. That's the reason why the guys here are hung. Of course the sizes here are rare. It's the internet. Albinos and dwarfs are rare, too, but there are support groups on the internet for them also and they're lots of albinos and dwarfs who use those forums. "Rare" doesn't mean "non-existent" and finding a community of "rare" things on the internet is no mean feat. It shouldn't worry you any more than reading the dwarf support group forum should make you feel like a giant.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi!

I have 6' girth and my girl takes it with room to spare. I pump up to 6.5 and she loves it, so yes in my experience girls love girth.