Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm curious to ask guys who bottom or are versatile, what size cock is too big for you to enjoy anal sex with on a regular basis? I'm 7.25 x 6, and I get that "big" is a relative term. Here on this site, I'm a respectable size, but by no means among the largest members. In my real-world encounters I generally fall into the large category. So, I'm interested in where your comfort level lies, and if guys over 7" are considered large by your standards. I've also been told by partners that my girth is uncommonly large.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had several friends with benefits/fuck buddies over the years that were all very well hung. One was 9" and thick. He had a weird curve in it that made it fun at times. He loved to use a pump on it and it would get even thicker and a bit longer. He wasn't too large, but I would have to work my way at taking it all.

Another guy, he used to be my boss, was 9", thick and it would be rock hard and stick straight out. It took me a few times, but I learned to deep throat on him. He loved to use my mouth to the point I would have tears running down my face. He was always so worried that he was hurting me, but damn I loved that thing.

I had another fuck buddy who was around 8.5" and a very nice thickness. He was the most fun because he would rim me for a long time and get me all opened up and super wet. He would then go to town on my ass and work it over.

All of them are far above average and I have never thought any of them were too large. Sometimes it just took a little more time to be able to take them all the way. But I did mis-order a dildo last year. That thing is HUGE! That might be too big. lol

D

deleted6209261

8.5" at a push is the max for me. My ex of 2 years was 8.5" and took me a while to get used to it and start 'enjoying' it.
6"-7" is the sweet spot for me. Just pure ecstasy, pleasure and goosebumps cos it hits the sweet spot in all positions.

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well as a total bottom , my limit has been defined. I can suck a cock that is not too thick but at least 9" long. I have had the pleasure of sucking one that was at least 10 or so it seemed but not very thick. As for getting the back door worked over i have had the same 10" balls deep and was looking for more but do have a regular FWB who sports a 9.5" and he is very girthy. I can take him all the way and not be disappointed!
I think it comes down to how much foreplay and lube are incorporated in your session.