How big is too big?

uknakedmen

Experimental Member
Media
How big is too big?
There is no such thing as 'too big' in my opinion. The bigger the better... no exceptions!

:eek: That's the expression I want on my face when someone pulls down their pants. Lol

Oops! Sorry, I didn't realize this was the 'women's issues' forum. I entered the thread from the 'Latest Threads' box on the right.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I used to think the bigger the better...no exceptions, until I met my boyfriend. He is probably too big for me. He knows I think that, but he is lovely and sometimes you have to compromise in relationships

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to think the bigger the better...no exceptions, until I met my boyfriend. He is probably too big for me. He knows I think that, but he is lovely and sometimes you have to compromise in relationships

How big is he?...if I may ask... :smile:

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I don`t like to post his measurements as I feel that is personal. Prior to him the biggest I`d experieced was about 7inches, which was fine. My boyfriend it quite a lot bigger than that.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don`t like to post his measurements as I feel that is personal. Prior to him the biggest I`d experieced was about 7inches, which was fine. My boyfriend it quite a lot bigger than that.

Understood. I am also hesitant to post my measurements, so I know the feeling! :smile:

B_Golioth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
all my gfs have had trouble "accomodating" me

my girlfriend at the moment dose try hard to tho

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
My better(?) half (bigger anyway :) ) is about 10 / 10 1/2 depending on how well I'm handling him (I've never measure girth so I can't say - on the larger side of normal judging by other lovers) - I find that is about my comfort limit.

I've been with > 11 before and I can have as much fun - but he can't - I guess some bigger guys are used to that but I think a larger guy probably has more fun with a more 'accomodating' partner.

I've never turned a guy down for being too big - I have suggested he use the 'front door only' tho ;)

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you find that women find difficulty accomodating you?

Yes, pretty much every time. I have pretty much concluded that I won't ever find a woman who can take every inch...but as mentioned below, the biggest issue is girth. It often takes a while to get started.

D_Pancionne Pantswurst

Just Browsing
Media
Some women have thought that I'm too big, although I wouldn't consider myself massive or anything, and anal sex has always been a no go for me. Although I'm sure that there are some women who enjoy anal with a big dick, maybe I've just been with the wrong women!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Theoretically no girth a man could possibly be should be a problem, and for me if he's 12 inches it's not all going in, but if he's anything much over average it's still not all going in, so if he doesn't mind that he's never going to sink all his cock in me it makes no difference to me. I like long cocks not because I can take them but because of the aesthetics of them, the feel in my hands and mouth, the look. The average vagina varies in length from 5 and a half inches to seven so the majority of us won't be taking anything huge.

extramedium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sometimes people 'click' and sometimes no. if you really care about someone, you dont want to see them uncomfortable or in pain, not to mention the fact that you really cant go more than halfway in, so sometimes it's better to move on to someone who is more 'accomidating'. about a quater of the women i've been with, have told me i was too big. i had one girl who thought i'd be bigger, it's just one of the many complexities that comes with relationships!

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Theoretically no girth a man could possibly be should be a problem, and for me if he's 12 inches it's not all going in, but if he's anything much over average it's still not all going in, so if he doesn't mind that he's never going to sink all his cock in me it makes no difference to me. I like long cocks not because I can take them but because of the aesthetics of them, the feel in my hands and mouth, the look. The average vagina varies in length from 5 and a half inches to seven so the majority of us won't be taking anything huge.

Very true :) It's all about aesthetics ! Patience will overcome any difficulties :biggrin1: Is the average really 5.5-7 for women? I was of the understanding your average was larger than our average for some reason. Hrm.

*Cheers*
Teflon

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Why should girth never be a problem? And may I ask, have you experienced 12 inches before? :biggrin1: