How big is too big?

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girth is not a problem for me either, it really deep penetration that is painful.

Well as I mentioned, I am aware that length will almost always be a problem, so I am careful not to put "everything" in. Thus, no length problem. However, I always have my handy dandy bottle of lube nearby because even if she is wet we sometimes need some extra help. Maybe it is just the girls I have been with...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TD - I read on various sites that the average vaginal depth is 5 and a half to seven

Rupin - girth should never be problmem because about 8 is the maximum girth a guy is going to get and the average vagina, with a little work, will stretch to this, it's often quoted how big babies heads are and although when in labour other factors come into play this does demonstrate that the vagina is capable of an amazing amount of stretch. No I've never had 10 inches, the largest I've had is a tad under 9 and no I couldn't take him all but it never worried him over the course of our 4 year relationship, in fact he quite liked it, he said it made him feel like he was a big stud that I couldn't take him all.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TD - I read on various sites that the average vaginal depth is 5 and a half to seven

Rupin - girth should never be problmem because about 8 is the maximum girth a guy is going to get and the average vagina, with a little work, will stretch to this, it's often quoted how big babies heads are and although when in labour other factors come into play this does demonstrate that the vagina is capable of an amazing amount of stretch. No I've never had 10 inches, the largest I've had is a tad under 9 and no I couldn't take him all but it never worried him over the course of our 4 year relationship, in fact he quite liked it, he said it made him feel like he was a big stud that I couldn't take him all.

You know, funny you should say that, I always give them the whole "women have babies" speech, but it still is a problem, at first at least. Of course through time it gets better though.

I agree the vagina is an amazing biological miracle, which is why I "respect" it so much :tongue: And you are right about a guy feeling like a stud when a woman cannot take everything. How does it make you feel when you cannot take everything? Frustrated? Don't really care?

floydtherooster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, yes, vaginas are made to stretch to accomodate babies, which are much larger that a penis. However there are many other factors involved. I believe a hormone that is released during birth also increases the elasticity of the vagina to help it stretch more than normal. Also there is dilation to factor in. Now if you are dilated to let's say 5, that would be 5 cm, which is approximately 2 inches, since ~2.54 cm = 1 inch. Now of course you can easily dilate to more than that and get up to 10 cm, which is about 4 inches. I have not met any woman who's vagina is normally anywhere close to that size normally. Have you?

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
I'd say 10 is just about perfect. My bf is 11 and I cant fit it all and its quite annoying. My ex was 9 1/2 and that was a real nice size, I dont think I'm ever going to fit 11"

Jen

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Floyd -yes as i said when in labour there are other factors that come into play, my point being that the amount you stretch to during labour is not far short of twice the maximum a guy will get so 8 inches although big should be doable for most women, hormones released during pregnancy make you more stretchy and also the symphasis pubis which is a sort of cartilaginous piece in your pubic bone releases, incidentally dilation refers to cervical dilation, nothing to do with the vagina.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I'd say 10 is just about perfect. My bf is 11 and I cant fit it all and its quite annoying. My ex was 9 1/2 and that was a real nice size, I dont think I'm ever going to fit 11"

Jen

Does the extra inch really make much difference? I`m curious because Thee is a significant difference between my boyfriends size and the last biggest I had, I could asily take all of my ex, and can`t take anywhere near all of my present boyfriend . Does it make a differnce to either one of you how much is left out in the cold so to speak?

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
Well the extra inch is more frustrating than anything else...as I like it when guys can go balls deep in me and he cant. I dont think I'll ever fit him. Zaza how big is ur guy?

Jen

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What size would you consider to be too big to take? Have any of you ladies ever turned down a guy because he was too big?

My ideal in terms of length is anywhere from 7 up to 9. I'd guess a guy who was 10 inches long might be pushing the issue a bit.