How big is too big?

jno

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies: what are the dimensions at which you start to feel discomfort (if any)? This seems to vary quite a bit from woman to woman

B_9inchstallion

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The past is history, the future a mystery; This moment, a gift, which is why it's called the 'present'.

I may not be much of a lady, but I'm one hell of a woman.

If a fat girl falls in the woods, do the trees laugh?

No one can make you feel inferior without
So any man that is say like 9inches long by 6 and a half is too big-shame.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies: what are the dimensions at which you start to feel discomfort (if any)? This seems to vary quite a bit from woman to woman.

You are going to get 100 different answers from 100 different people. There is no definitive answer on this. My largest guy was 8x6 but I know I could have handled more.

Since I love the feeling of balls slapping; I would have to say if he was so long, or so thick he couldn't go balls deep then he is too big.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies: what are the dimensions at which you start to feel discomfort (if any)? This seems to vary quite a bit from woman to woman.

You are going to get 100 different answers from 100 different people. There is no definitive answer on this. My largest guy was 8x6 but I know I could have handled more.

Since I love the feeling of balls slapping; I would have to say if he was so long, or so thick he couldn't go balls deep then he is too big.
Sometime's its good just putting it in and letting it soak:wink:

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my wife often finds the length uncomfortable but is glad about the thickness. One once told me that for here 5" length and 7" girth was her favourite. You pays your money and takes your choice!

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Above 8.5 in length is believe would be a bit much for me to handle. I've had up to that and do fine with it, but hard thrusting and some positions can be a bit uncomfortable here.

6.5 in girth and above would be a challenge. Shouldn't say I wouldn't be able to handle it - again never tried - I've had up to a bit below 6.5 and I can sure feel that - a lot. Initial entry from sizes like that is a bit painful at first - but eases over time.

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
Well my bf is 11" and honestly it is too much for sex, as sexy as it is to play with and look at. I really miss being with a guy that could go balls deep in me, cuz my bf cant.

Given what I've experienced now, I'd say 9 1/2 or so is probably the limit I could comfortable take balls deep with rough sex.

Jen

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometime's its good just putting it in and letting it soak:wink: I got your soaker right here stud. :tongue:

Has anyone seen my soaker? It's gone missing. :confused: lol...

I agree, uncut...it's nice to let it just stay in and rest up...makes the second round that much better! :biggrin1:

D_officeflop

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, my fiance likes to sit and look and play with cock when its floppy (which means flaccid and im 6.5inch long when soft).
she waves it about and slaps her face with it when soft lol.
shes crazy yeah
but like she loves and i love the noise of my balls slapping off her when im fucking her.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You will get many different answers to this question, because no woman are a like. I think that I am the oddball out since I crave length over girth. I like cocks up to 10” for ball slapping rough sex, above that 10 ½” mark we have to be in the right position and hard banging can make me a little nervous because slamming into the cervix can hurt.

While girth is nice I find that above 6” and I will start to get sore even with lube, while 6” and below and we can go all night. However if you are truly a big FAT cock, there is something about that feeling that you get from being really stretched. The next day you can still feel it and it keeps me horny all day long.

So in some ways its all about tradeoffs, so it’s simply best to have a plethora of men available for whatever you are in the mood for. :biggrin1: