How big is too big?

OPPinSLC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just saw a link to a video posted on the adult websites (big blue). A woman was inserting dildos of increasing size and girth. She was trying to warm herself up to "big blue" something about the size of an orange road cone. It got me to thinking, how big is too big? There must be a limit somewhere, or is it individual preference.

Beef Stroganoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it's an individual preference thing on the receiving end. As for what I'm dangling down there, I like that when I go to the beach I have a little somethin' somethin' to show in my boardshorts without it banging my knee because...that would be waaaaaaaaaaay too much.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's definitely individual preference. Everyone is built differently. I can't really speak for the gay bottom side of things, but as a woman, I know that some men who are too big for some other women are just fine for me. I know this from experience.

I don't know what my "upper" limit is, so I can't say on that. I've never been with a guy who was too big for me.

anneob2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'll have to post pics some day but I have one that is my upper limit when I am really feeling like testing myself and another that just turned out to be more trouble than pleasure.