How big is yo' man?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
20 hours ago I posted something stupid. Ironically 199 people have stared at it. I'm both shocked and confounded.

ticklemypickle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You asked an answer that was really subjective. Girls are terrible with measurements and unless they use a ruler, I don't think they can give you a number in inches. Maybe they can compare penises with an object? I don't know.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girls are terrible with measurements

I'm not one them.

I don't think they can give you a number in inches.

i can and have many times on these subjects of size just got tired answering the same questions over and over:wink:

Maybe they can compare penises with an object? .

yeah i compare hubby's penis with other objects, such as another penis for example. :smile: its fun to compare but i like [ love] and prefer my hubby's cock the best and i all ways will but its nice to look at them all. :biggrin1:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK ill give you your fun for the day. he is close to 8 in. long to be exact here. he is 7 AND 7/8 long and exactly 7 in. around in girth. now what are you planing to do with this info. when you get it all if you do get any more from women here.? as we usually don't go telling our guys size to other guys do to busted egos and hurt feelings and such. how ever we do tell quite a bit about our guys cock size and how they use them when we are in our group alone and this conversation or subject is brought up among friends of that group and one gets a new guy and experiences a new cock and has to share the joy they received from him. i am sure at times the fly on the wall gets a real good education from these conversation at work .LOL.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How big is yo' man? Girlfriend, if you got a man, how big is he? You know what I mean, shit. Don't hold out on me now. :smile:
TruckerTexman stands at 6' tall. :cool: As for his penis I have no idea, I've never measured it. :confused: I can say that he's fat enough to stretch me out everytime and is long enough to tickle me deep inside. :wink: :biggrin1: :cool:

Why on earth would I waste the precious little time we have together measuring him when I could be sucking and fucking him? :confused:

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
TruckerTexman stands at 6' tall. :cool: As for his penis I have no idea, I've never measured it. :confused: I can say that he's fat enough to stretch me out everytime and is long enough to tickle me deep inside. :wink: :biggrin1: :cool:

Why on earth would I waste the precious little time we have together measuring him when I could be sucking and fucking him? :confused:

i wish every woman who was involved with a man with a big one thought that way...

B_Marcus50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how ever we do tell quite a bit about our guys cock size and how they use them when we are in our group alone and this conversation or subject is brought up among friends of that group and one gets a new guy and experiences a new cock and has to share the joy they received from him. i am sure at times the fly on the wall gets a real good education from these conversation at work .LOL.

If men ever told their friends such intimate details about his woman's body/breasts/pussy, she would totally freak out and become pissed...

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If men ever told their friends such intimate details about his woman's body/breasts/pussy, she would totally freak out and become pissed...

well i wouldn't be one of them. i feel if us ladies chat among our selves about our guys and their sexy body's, as well as their cock and their nice ass, then the guys should have the same right as well to talk about us and our body's as well as our pussy's our boobs and our ass as well. with out us getting piss off about it, I'm not a one sided person on these type subject. now touching is different than talking and flirting how ever lol. i would be watching closely as well as myself should something proceed further than just conversation and clean talking ornery fun.:biggrin1:

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
Trust me girls we love to brag to our buddies about how wild you are in bed and what a great ass you have and how long and sexy your leggs are and what a tight pussy you have and if we can get away with it becuase it is sort of "observable" how big your tits are and yes just like we magically "shrink" when we become an "EX" you at ex time become owners of your own personal grand canyon that we almost never visited LOL

kistejordfeste

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it is fun to compare, well my boyfriend is 6'8 so anything that he holds in his hands looks small, like a gallon of milk, but i can fit both hands on his dick. he is 8.5 and about 2.5 thick