Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
9x11
& gas but if you have the oven on, u can't use the burners on top. they keep blowing out.
anybody know how to fix that?

**Finally! A way I can get into thadjock's..........kitchen**:smile:

12x16 with a gas range

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine is about 14 by 10 but has a small utility room off it which holds the washing machine and an extra fridge. The kitchen fridge holds the food and the utility fridge holds the drink. The window is security barred and mosquitto neetted so is never closed.

There is no piped gas on the Island and the red tape needed to get a gas bottle is ridiculous so cooking is all electric. :mad:

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About 10X12. Dual fuel JennAir stove with downdraft stovetop grill and two burners plus electric conventional or convection oven. The kitchen is open to the living room and the stove faces a picture window with a western view over the Sacramento River Valley. I get to watch the sunset while I cook. Love it!
I designed and built the house. It works pretty well.
Dave

9x11
& gas but if you have the oven on, u can't use the burners on top. they keep blowing out.
anybody know how to fix that?

Yeah, you need a plumber to increase the gas supply. Don't play with gas yourself. It's not worth the risk.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Brit heaven, of course.
The sublime Drifterwood has one too.
Yes, nothing better for beating back the cold and wet climate. Which is why my house in w. van has one. It's royal blue!

This place has a 14 x 18 kitchen, which is far to big. The end wall completely opens up to a huge terrace with a brick BBQ. The hob is gas and the ovens are electric.

hoolibubba

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, nothing better for beating back the cold and wet climate. Which is why my house in w. van has one. It's royal blue!

This place has a 14 x 18 kitchen, which is far to big. The end wall completely opens up to a huge terrace with a brick BBQ. The hob is gas and the ovens are electric.

So thats three LPSG Aga owners up to now, Vince, ours is cream, Yes Rubi in winter its heaven indeed, Drifterwood has one too? wonder what colour!

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, you need a plumber to increase the gas supply. Don't play with gas yourself. It's not worth the risk.

thx, another helpful LPSG'r PM'd me to say "u need ur orfice drilled out"

I think he was talking about the stove.........no?

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only have a galley type kitchen where I currently live, but moving to a new condo next week that has a proper kitchen. New state-of-the-art appliances as well.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
25 x 23 (had to get the tape measure out). Thermidor gas range.

Most restaurant kitchens are not even that big.
Do you mean 25 X 23 inches? Hotplate, microwave and a half fridge. :biggrin1::wink:

thx, another helpful LPSG'r PM'd me to say "u need ur orfice drilled out"

I think he was talking about the stove.........no?

It depends on the piping. There's a little adapter that controls the flow of gas and sometimes idiot installers leave on (or take off) the adapter. You use the adapter for LP but not for gas. That may have been left on or, simply, you need greater flow capacity. It's also possible that a pipe inside the stove may have gotten crimped or dented during installation or even at the factory.