Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do some guys have two slits? I have a friend whose pee comes out in two streams when he starts.

Usually this is the result of tackiness or stickiness near the end of the urethra, perhaps due to residual cum, etc. or just the mucosal surfaces sticking together temporarily.

But there are some guys with dual streams due to their meatal opening. This guy has an honest-to-goodness top hole and lower hole; it almost looks like it could be a thin skin bridge across the meatus. Makes peeing very... interesting. The split is even clearer in some other videos.

Reactions: kirk9er

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
15mm soft not sure on the hard measurement?

9-10mm. That's a measurement while I'm 100% flaccid; I wonder if it increases with an erection? That's something I'll have to check out later.

P.S. 20mm?!?

So, do yours get bigger when you're hard, then? I think mine does marginally.

And yes, 20mm... Which I had thought was normal. I'll post some pics this evening that show it better.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Hmmm, anything larger than that, would surely be a vagina?

Interesting... Do you only sleep with Lilliputians? :rolleyes: Having said that, I'm sure I once saw a picture of a cock being inserted into another guy's urethra, but that's not going to happen here. :tongue:

That's probably the best image of a hypospadias I've seen on here. Is there a hole in the end, too?

Last edited:

DickDangle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting... Do you only sleep with Lilliputians? :rolleyes: Having said that, I'm sure I once saw a picture of a cock being inserted into another guy's urethra, but that's not going to happen here. :tongue:

That's probably the best image of a hypospadias I've seen on here. Is there a hole in the end, too?

No hole on the end both at start of slit

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
This is what my piss slit looks like:
661895-slit-1.html

And this is what I can slide in there:
661902-16mm-1.html

That's a 16mm diameter (or 50fr) tube. Before anyone asks, I do not do sounding otherwise and my meatus & urethra are not dilated.

Sir6x6

Experimental Member
Media
Usually this is the result of tackiness or stickiness near the end of the urethra, perhaps due to residual cum, etc. or just the mucosal surfaces sticking together temporarily.

But there are some guys with dual streams due to their meatal opening. This guy has an honest-to-goodness top hole and lower hole; it almost looks like it could be a thin skin bridge across the meatus. Makes peeing very... interesting. The split is even clearer in some other videos.

Wow, yeah that's what I've seen on a few guys. I find it pretty erotic.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
I read a post by someone* saying their doctor had advised against sounding to increase meatus size beyond 15mm, because he would have problems peeing. I think this is rubbish, as the pee fans out and then forms a normal stream if the slit's bigger than average (see 2nd pic below).

Is there a specific size of slit at which your stream goes from this:
200068d1343387482-pissing-indoors-pee-in-rsjywno1-jpg

...to this:
662988-pssst.html

And, if so, what is it?

*can't find the thread it was in now.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I never thought about it before, but now that the topic has been brought up, I suppose mine is about average to small. Not sure about measurements, but my guess is about 1cm.

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not all of are born the same amigo. I was born with a defect called hypospadia. My pee "hole" is tiny and where the normal frenulum would join the shaft. If I held my penis out straight to pee I'd pee on my left foot or down my left leg. I have always had to sit to pee.
It is probably why I'm so facinated by a "normal" penis, cut or uncut. I have many ?? about the function and feelings in the "normal" penis that have never been answered because the men I have asked seem to take those functions and feelings for granted.