Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just came across this pretty impressive one:
5528685141_ffb3028029_b.jpg

Now that is impressive!

By the way, regarding all the "who cares" comments in this thread, I think it is only natural for a large group of people who are curious enough to spend time on a site dedicated to penises to explore every facet of them.

It's the diversity in our penises that makes them so interesting, don't you think? I dare say no two are alike, and that's what makes the obsession of discovery so interesting.

Thanks to all who have contributed photos to this thread.

Bring it on.

chatterbox2010

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've noticed on here, that there's two types of pee holes too...its either a "piss slit" as the title refers too, but some people have circular holes thats not really a slit at all. Anyone know why this occurs? Or like most things, just natural?

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone know why this occurs? Or like most things, just natural?

It's been discussed in various threads. Some of the difference is variation in normal anatomy, but probably much more is a sequela from circumcision. The standard normal anatomy of the meatus from childhood through adulthood includes slightly plump "lips" that press together to close off the meatus when a man is not urinating or cumming. The meatal lips are the culmination of the raphe that runs from the anus across the perinæum, over the middle of the scrotum, right up the underside of the penis (the "seam") and becomes the frenulum. The frenulum usually leads directly into the meatal lips.

Circumcision affects the meatus in two basic ways: abrasion and blood supply. When the frenulum is ablated or cut in infancy or early childhood, it interferes with continued support and development of the meatus. And an early permanently-exposed glans rubs constantly against diapers and clothing and comes in direct contact with diaper ammonia and fecal matter. Most often this results in repeated irritation and eventual meatal stenosis, or narrowing of the meatal orifice. This is when the boy's penile lips shrink or disappear and the slit becomes more of a hole.

If you look at the photos here on LPSG, about 90% of the intact guys have a closed slit and mild or prominent meatal lips. About 3 in 4 of the childhood-circumcised guys have an open meatus that is anywhere from 20 to 50% smaller than the lips-slit when opened.

Guys with the natural slit generally have a more powerful urine stream than guys with a hole that's a consequence of stenosis. And that's significant, because less urinary reflux means better urethral/bladder health and fewer UTIs. It's preferable to void completely and effectively. As I've said before, I can often guess if the guy at the urinal next to me is uncut because he pisses like a fuckin' firehose. A much smaller percentage of cut guys do, too, but most have a less powerful exit of urine. As a general rule, the later the circumcision the closer to natural the meatus and urine stream is.

Reactions: Jagtstein

dfw1997

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
13mm slit whether flaccid or erect - always thought mine was a little larger than average. Though some dudes on here have the Grand Canyon for a piss slit!