Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone find it particularly pleasurable to have your partner stick his/her tongue in your slit?

No, makes me think invasion of the body snatchers. Some seaworm attempting to enter & turn me to an alien.
But that's just me. ;-) I expect most other people enjoy it from comments I've read.

Last edited:

Ms_RonMexico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, makes me think invasion of the body snatchers. Some seaworm attempting to enter & turn me to an alien.
But that's just me. ;-) I expect most other people enjoy it from comments I've read.
haha, I don't think I'd enjoy a tongue in my pee-hole either, but I've heard some say that the sensation (for men) is pleasurable. I was intrigued :)

Reactions: evolution

BMTC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
At the same time I was with my first man I got deep and heavy into BDSM and CBT to include urethra stretching and stuffing. I had what was called a cute Lil pisser but that changed pretty fast. I'm actually kind of proud of my stretched out slit... Unfortunately it's still part of the same little cock, oh well

Reactions: Jagtstein and brody

I've only just realised thanks to this thread that I have a tiny slit...it's the only component of my cock that I feel is below average....
This explains so much, particularly at the urinal where guys beside me will be blasting a hole in the wall or done way quicker than me. Is it worth me increasing my slit size? How do I do this? IMG_4659.JPG

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounding or cutting will do it, for sure.

I was born with a really oversized piss slit... I started off being able to take a 12.5mm sound! Measured straight, mine's 15mm long.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone find it particularly pleasurable to have your partner stick his/her tongue in your slit?
It find it quite pleasurable.... It's a very sensitive area and I enjoy having my slit played with. I also enjoy playing with a man slit as well....

Zyz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've only just realised thanks to this thread that I have a tiny slit...it's the only component of my cock that I feel is below average....
This explains so much, particularly at the urinal where guys beside me will be blasting a hole in the wall or done way quicker than me. Is it worth me increasing my slit size? How do I do this? View attachment 1171013

This will only open up the meatus. The rest of your tubing will remain the same. So what if you take longer to pee than someone else? In my experience, the smaller slits sound more like a horse because the piss is higher pressure. If your tubes are big, it kinda pours out and sounds less impressive. Mine has never been stretched, is 2cm across and can take a sharpie as far as I dare slide it in, only with a little precum for lube, and that’s the case with me vs smaller friends.

big_jc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
'k :smile:

I'm sorry more people haven't answered your question; maybe this bump will help.

BTW, I don't think my husband has ever measured his slit, but it is big enough for me to put the tip of my tongue in, and he's 6" circumference x 7" long (I'm all about the girth!)

However, my ex, who had an average-to-small sized penis, also had a slit that I could get the tip of my tongue into. So maybe it isn't just a feature of big cocks.

This will only open up the meatus. The rest of your tubing will remain the same. So what if you take longer to pee than someone else? In my experience, the smaller slits sound more like a horse because the piss is higher pressure. If your tubes are big, it kinda pours out and sounds less impressive. Mine has never been stretched, is 2cm across and can take a sharpie as far as I dare slide it in, only with a little precum for lube, and that’s the case with me vs smaller friends.
Thanks man...helped me appreciate my smaller slit.

Retired77904

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Did you know that some men dont have that part. They instead have a hole some where along the shaft. Some in the frenulum others at the base of the penis others anywhere in between. It is called hypospadia. A birth defect.

Reactions: diver6

Rarefied

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At most I can fit a 10mm sound into my dick. I've tried 12 with no luck. I doubt that this a concern for any foreign leader.

SubBoy69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just came across this pretty impressive one:
5528685141_ffb3028029_b.jpg
Noah that's crazy!! So many different kinds of stuff on this site