100% Straight, 0% Gay
another close look of peeking head
581378-1489786116-29663cf557cec55c287839d426de3b0c.jpg

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would think a small "bore" slit would be restrictive and not result in a strong stream. I would think a larger "bore" would move pee out faster and result in a stronger, thicker stream. So if you have a large "bore" do you have a strong, thick and forceful stream?

• Love
Reactions: Electronips

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use Hegar dilators with 12.5mm diameter and 19cm length. To stretch the urethra. I dilated the meatus opening to 17mm with penis plugs. I cut myself a Meatotomie and then from 6mm diameter with Plugs and Hegar dilators the Meatus widened. This is a lengthy process.:)

Attachments

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is rather large. I wear a 00 gauge PA and a 4 gauge RPA usually 24/7 and I am still able to piss without removing my metal.
I put a .45ACP round in my meat and my 5.5mm RPA at the same time.

Attachments

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I realize those guys don’t think this but I think it’s kinda cool, different and like to see them piss or cum from it.
I had a classmate in high school whose opening was very near the base just in front of the scrotum.

Reactions: diver6

It has been a while since I read through this thread so hope this is not old news. But urologist report that the slit will try to get smaller the closer you are to ejaculation. This is so ejaculate will be shot out deeper into partner in support of procreation.

Reactions: Ozwombat and diver6

Zyz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It has been a while since I read through this thread so hope this is not old news. But urologist report that the slit will try to get smaller the closer you are to ejaculation. This is so ejaculate will be shot out deeper into partner in support of procreation.

The slit can’t try to get smaller. Your urologist is talking piffle. Are you sure he went to medical school? When the glans is engorged, there is more resistance, which will help with distance, but that’s pretty much it.

For reference, mine is 2cm, and on a good day I’ll hit 3m. I’ve yet to encounter a vagina that deep...

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The slit can’t try to get smaller. Your urologist is talking piffle. Are you sure he went to medical school? When the glans is engorged, there is more resistance, which will help with distance, but that’s pretty much it.

For reference, mine is 2cm, and on a good day I’ll hit 3m. I’ve yet to encounter a vagina that deep...
?? 2 centimeters to 3 meters??

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wow that would have been different to see and live with!!

He had an opening about in the normal position, and a second as previously posted. When he peed he would close the lower one with a finger to direct the flow out in a normal manner. He was about average size.

Reactions: diver6

Here is the comment I had referenced. It comes from a book called Understanding Sexuality (https://www.amazon.com/Understandin...TF8&qid=1362227075&sr=8-1&keywords=sebringsil)

“As indicated earlier, as the point of orgasm approaches, pre-ejaculate production will normally stop, and the hole in the tip of the penis becomes slit-like. The testicles become hard and are drawn up near the body in preparation. Breathing becomes heavier, and there may be involuntary contractions of major muscles (convulsions) throughout the body. “

So Zyz you may be correct. Appears that the hole changes shape. Perhaps it does not change size.

Here is an excellent opportunity for any gay or straight guy to do some actual research. He will need his partner to get down at eye level and observe his pee hole. The observer will need to measure the pee slit when flaccid. Then do what is needed to bring the dick to orgasm.

According to the book (noted above) an orgasm is near when

1. Precum slows or stops
2. Balls become hard and pull up
3. Head of penis becomes engorged
4. Eye pupils enlarge
5. Tip of the nose looses some feeling
6. Tong feels a bit thick
7. Test subject says he is about to cum
8. Heavy breathing
9. Muscle contractions

I tried this out with my partner and found that he could put the tip of his tong against the opening of my urethra while I was flaccid and attempt to enter it with little discomfort to me.

Once I was near orgasm his tong caused a noticeable pressure at the urethra suggesting that it had either changed size or tightened up.

Inquiring minds want to know. So I suggest that guys try this process out several times to learn if their urethra does change shape or size.

xxxgrin-1.jpg

Reactions: windibundu