How big is your vibrator / dildo?

really? well if you ever need a good stretching and left feeling sore, look me up ;-)

If only *sigh* , so how often do you use this strap on then stacy? :tongue:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the previous posts I am seeing that although women are impressed by size they can't really do much with it? So it it just the appearance which gets you horny? I'm sure with a little push think kink you can clear 6.5"

My theory on it, when the women are doing their dildo time, they are more interested in getting off rather than breaking a new world record for the high jump. Each female is finding that spot and whatever it takes to hit that spot over and over again doesn't resemble a Foster's Beer can. Anyway, the dildo's being speced vary in length that runs within the sizes of the real thing, but girths for the most part are thinner. One posted saying it doesn't approach even feeling like the real thing. I don't really think women for the most part like being bored out like an old Chevy ?

well i'm sure looking as fine as that you get far too many offers.

imminda

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
right behind you, hands on your balls. Actually, M
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have quite a few and it depends on my mood which I like best. I have one that is 8 x 5 ish, and it's great for most times, however, i just got a nice 9 x 6" today. Have to try it out tonight. I can get the 8 all the way in, so I'm sure with a little practice :wink: it will be just fine. I'm 5'7 1/2.

LOL, i know, that's what i'm saying! my poor vagina is in need and it's not getting the attention it deserves.

I'm shocked. I'm going to have to get my self off soon after seeing that sultry face and body of yours.

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have you tried the rampant rabbit thruster? It isn't as big as the platinum but the thrusting motion is really satisfying.

i only have one, the rampant rabbit which i believe is 6" long? i'll have a looksee..

6.5" apparently, its the platinum one. i've no idea how big it is around, i'd say 5"ish?

Tully77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8x6 and yes it goes all the way, with lube. What's the deal with height? Is there a correlation between height depth?:confused: I'm 5'6"

No! No correlation between height and how much the vagina will stretch (depth or width of canal). Don't forget, the vagina stretches considerably beyond its resting dimensions during sex. And a good part of how far it stretches has to do with arousal.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a number of large dildos but my favorite is one called BAM. I actually cut the balls off of it (ouch...lol) to get just a little more insertable depth. I take 11 inches deep and it's about 8.5 inches in circumference. I'm 5'3".

Kat