How big is your...

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
King and I hit top and bottom. I have to lay on my side and kind of curl up a bit. I would really like to know what guys taller than me (6'4") do.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
King and I hit top and bottom. I have to lay on my side and kind of curl up a bit. I would really like to know what guys taller than me (6'4") do.
Many have learned to sleep in the fetal position. :redface: I have heard that many professional athletes have their beds custom made so that heir feet don't hang off the edge of the bed.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I have California Kings in my homes which are available everywhere and are 4” longer over a traditional King.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
I have California Kings in my homes which are available everywhere and are 4” longer over a traditional King.
Which, when adjusted for internet exaggeration are only 2" longer.... :biggrin1:

Got me a KING last winter and relegated the old Queen to the guest room. She served me well, but I had to move on.

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Queen-sized black-stained solid oak captain's bed with three drawers on each side, memory-foam and faux-down mattress topper, ivory-colored 1000-threadcount Egyptian cotton sheets, four faux-down pillows, espresso-colored faux suede comforter, and black alpaca-fur bedspread. In the summer, the fur bedspread becomes a rug at the base of the bed, matching the two black alpaca fur runners on either side.
;-)

Last edited:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorry babe, I promise to let you be on top next time. :wink: :biggrin1:

Yeah, that's what you said the last time:tongue:. It's your fault I had to take it off in the first place. I'd rather have your 'vocals' than the headboard bangin' any day though:wink:

Oh, and I forgot to tell you: You cracked the drywall the last time you were here. I only chipped the paint. That's it, nj! We're going to hotels from now on. We can break all of there stuff and check out early as to avoid the authorities...yeah!:biggrin1:

I thought it was making too much noise for the rest of your family. :tongue:

You're right, prep! It was too much. I'm gonna sound proof my room before the holiday season comes in so my New Year's Orgy can go off without a hitch!:biggrin1:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Funny you should ask. Last week my guys made me a 'gift' of a new frame for my queen size mattress. They built it with materials they stole from me. :rolleyes:
It's a modern design in walnut, with a 15 cm wide ledge around the mattress. Very sturdy too!

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's 6 inches for you americans! :wink:

How sweet of them vince! :lmao:

Now you can sack 'em for thieving off you if you want! :biggrin1:

Though for some reason I always thought of you in a king not a queen! :rolleyes: