vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That's 6 inches for you americans! :wink:

How sweet of them vince! :lmao:

Now you can sack 'em for thieving off you if you want! :biggrin1:

Though for some reason I always thought of you in a king not a queen! :rolleyes:
Well you know us bisexuals... Kings, Queens, doesn't matter! :biggrin1:

D

deleted3782

Funny you should ask. Last week my guys made me a 'gift' of a new frame for my queen size mattress. They built it with materials they stole from me. :rolleyes:
It's a modern design in walnut, with a 15 cm wide ledge around the mattress. Very sturdy too!

Wow, sounds fancy. Good thing its sturdy...I hope you test it out...alot. :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny you should ask. Last week my guys made me a 'gift' of a new frame for my queen size mattress. They built it with materials they stole from me. :rolleyes:
It's a modern design in walnut, with a 15 cm wide ledge around the mattress. Very sturdy too!
Your guys? :confused: You make them sound like mischievous elves. :lmao: How high is that ledge. I always picture myself banging my shin on those kind of beds in the middle of the night.:redface:

Yeah, that's what you said the last time:tongue:. It's your fault I had to take it off in the first place. I'd rather have your 'vocals' than the headboard bangin' any day though:wink:
As I recall I wasn't the only one singing arias. :wink: :tongue:

Oh, and I forgot to tell you: You cracked the drywall the last time you were here. I only chipped the paint. That's it, nj! We're going to hotels from now on. We can break all of there stuff and check out early as to avoid the authorities...yeah!:biggrin1: [/quote] HA! :irked: That drywall was cracked before I got there I was just too polite to mention it. :tongue: Hotels are cool by me. That way you can buy me breakfast in the morning and I won't have to cook. :smile: I saw you getting weird thoughts in your head as I stood barefoot in your kitchen and cooking . . .

:eek::confused:
:mad: got your little guy right here, toots! :wink:
hahaha I wondered if and when you would catch my 'little' joke. :biggrin1:

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
California king here: 84" long (same as an extra-long twin). VERY nice.

Wish standard bed sizes were even larger. We tend to use a lot of room in the bed.

:blush:

NCbear (who bought an Ultimate Bed--Google it--and who has to take it apart to move it)

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just to clarify the sizes for some people (North American sizes that is. I'm not sure about other places in the world)

Twin = 39" wide
Double or Full = 54" wide
Queen = 60" wide
King = 78" wide (usually) A king uses 2 twin box springs as you can't usually get such a large box spring up the stairs.

As for me, Partner and I have double ( We still like to be close after 15 years)

Novaboy

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A great Matress quote.

Once with a group of friends, I mentioned that my partner and I had a double sized bed. A friend of mine was surprised because he finds that double beds are too small for 2 people he then added this now famous line (with my circle of friends that is)

"....the extra 6 inches on a queen makes a lot of difference"

We just about died laughing, expecially as he had no idea why we were all laughing.

Novaboy