how BIG of a load do you shoot?

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I shoot my biggest load at the end of an extended blow job when my gf or buddy shoves a couple of lubed fingers deep into my ass. When I don't cum every day, which is unusual for me, I'll usually shoot a bigger load. On the other hand if I'm in an MFM 3 way weekender, the more I cum, the smaller my loads get. At our last threesome, which started at noon on a Saturday and continued to the next day, my buddy and I were shooting dry at the end. It all depends on the circumstances.

Reactions: calfboy1
D

deleted817718

I used to shoot quite a large load. When we got into chastity play I shot even bigger loads if I hadn't cum for some time. This went on for about a year with big wads. Then I began to cum with smaller and smaller loads and more clear and watery. It's now little more than a watery dribble.

its hard to estimate in ml/spoons like everyone else but if it's my first time masturbating that day i shoot around 1.5-2 shots and some dribbles

calfboy1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I shoot my biggest load at the end of an extended blow job when my gf or buddy shoves a couple of lubed fingers deep into my ass. When I don't cum every day, which is unusual for me, I'll usually shoot a bigger load. On the other hand if I'm in an MFM 3 way weekender, the more I cum, the smaller my loads get. At our last threesome, which started at noon on a Saturday and continued to the next day, my buddy and I were shooting dry at the end. It all depends on the circumstances.
sounds like i enjoy you