Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

nc_guy

Expert Member
Media
Forest City (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know when I went for a sperm test they were shocked at the amount of cum produced over 15ml compared with their norm of 3ml and they checked for sperm numbers and was told the amount produced was exceptional at over 52 million.
They are only comparing to an average and there must always be variances.
Also, as instructed I had refrained from sex and masturbation for 3 days which at the time was unheard of.
It also explains why I want her to clean up and I don't want sloppy seconds.
you need to come make my GF`s tummy grow

Reactions: ceejay1960

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Average male ejaculation is 3.7ml, or 3/4 of a teaspoon (which holds 5ml).

I really need to measure the amount properly but mine is clearly quite a bit more.

That looks delicious!

Reactions: novice_btm

Just imagine if Einstein had placed some of his semen in storage how much it would be worth? 1 or 2 Bitties?

Wonder if Stephen has invested in the market? If anything, a sense of humour goes a long way in human evolution. Some would say the only reason we have survived for this long......... Alas, it be in short supply, so by all accounts a smart person with a sense of humour would be invaluable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Any technique tips to shoot further? Whenever I cum I feel like my kegel muscles are too strong, contract hard and almost stay contracted. Instead of contracting hard, relaxing completely, contracting hard etc. (I feel like this is how it should be?)

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any technique tips to shoot further? Whenever I cum I feel like my kegel muscles are too strong, contract hard and almost stay contracted. Instead of contracting hard, relaxing completely, contracting hard etc. (I feel like this is how it should be?)
For me my shots just come natural. Edging makes a huge diff for me. If you check my new vid i posted i also like to put pressure on the base of my cock and push my cock out. Alot of people swear but doing kegel exercises.

Reactions: 927209