how BIG of a load do you shoot?

TractsOfLand

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
21 year old guy here. Depends on the circumstances. I can usually cum around 4-8 spurts (5-7ml) if I cum once a day. If I edge for a week I can shoot up to 8-12ml. The biggest load I ever measured was 15 ml. I also have a very short refractory period (5 minutes) and I can cum up to 10 times (maximum) in a day. I usually run out of cum after 4 or 5 loads though. Most of the time I'm a strong shooter and hit my face when I cum. Here's a video of my typical everyday load.
View attachment Snapchat-994353998.mp4

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fertility clinics need you!
21 year old guy here. Depends on the circumstances. I can usually cum around 4-8 spurts (5-7ml) if I cum once a day. If I edge for a week I can shoot up to 8-12ml. The biggest load I ever measured was 15 ml. I also have a very short refractory period (5 minutes) and I can cum up to 10 times (maximum) in a day. I usually run out of cum after 4 or 5 loads though. Most of the time I'm a strong shooter and hit my face when I cum. Here's a video of my typical everyday load.

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think I usually ejaculate at or just about the average of 4-5mL, but the forcefulness behind my spurts and the distance makes my loads look better. Like so.

[video=medium]6990171[/video]
[video=medium]6990061[/video]

Sometimes if I abstain for a few days I produce enough a big enough load that I think I'm hyperspermic, but I've never officially measured myself, and I jack off a little too frequently to build up a big enough sample size to compare.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

Jstyan76

Legendary Member
Media
I think I'm about on par with the videos floating around on this thread. Obviously it varies from session to session, but my biggest loads have been nightmares to clean up. I'll set up some sort of rigorous scientific study at some point to get the variance so I can have a nice average number in ccs. Haha.
Hi can you add me

These days most of my loads end up in condoms after intense fucking with prostitutes. The condom always hangs off the end of my cock with a good half-a thumb of cum inside after I pull out of their pussy.
I'd estimate it'd be at least half of a tablespoon of cum.

As for distance, I don't shoot as far as I did in my mid-30's when I could blast my 2nd, 3rd and 4th spurt across the room. These days, it's my first spurt that';s the biggest and most powerful, followed by another 5-6 but these are considerably smaller than the first.

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These days most of my loads end up in condoms after intense fucking with prostitutes. The condom always hangs off the end of my cock with a good half-a thumb of cum inside after I pull out of their pussy.
I'd estimate it'd be at least half of a tablespoon of cum.

As for distance, I don't shoot as far as I did in my mid-30's when I could blast my 2nd, 3rd and 4th spurt across the room. These days, it's my first spurt that';s the biggest and most powerful, followed by another 5-6 but these are considerably smaller than the first.
Describe some of your jerk off sessions when you were in your teens and twenties. Did your cum shoot all over your chest, face and pillow?

Reactions: 1069369

Describe some of your jerk off sessions when you were in your teens and twenties. Did your cum shoot all over your chest, face and pillow?
Got a few videos here that show my jerk off sessions. Most of the time when I jerked off to cum I always shot for distance and the number of spurts after prolonged edging of at least few hours, sometimes an entire afternoon or longer. I found most satisfaction of seeing my cum fly out in bursts and fly far.

I never shot upwards or over myself. It was mostly on the floor in my room. I would laden it with newspaper so the carpet wouldn't stain.