How big to bottom out?

Typicaltool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is there a size of penis that would bottom out in most every girl? I mean of course you get up to 9" and stuff it's obvious, but can guys bottom out with 7"? I wonder because I'm still a virgin and don't want to get caught up in the moment with a girl and shove all the way in and hurt her when I do have sex. Also does girth play a role at all? I imagine that the bigger the circumference the more volume would be taken up and so it would shorten the depth of the vagina slightly.

I know all girls are different, but I figure there must be some sort of average size that girls can take. All replies are greatly appreciated in advance =)

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I bottomed out at about 4 1/2 inches or so with one girl, and I'm like 7.25 inches long. Its not really about the size of your cock its more about the depth of the vagina

D_Eric_the_Bred

Experimental Member
Media
I bottomed out at about 4 1/2 inches or so with one girl, and I'm like 7.25 inches long. Its not really about the size of your cock its more about the depth of the vagina

I agree, like each man, each woman is built differently. I am 7.5" and I find when going deep I have bottomed out on every woman that I've been with, but you will find some are deeper and some are shallower!

btw, dont go balls to the wall right away, not all women enjoy the feeling :smile:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well put. I've bottomed out a number, and some none. Recently, got a "why do YOU guys always try that?" in an attempt to go deep as possible, and no bottom. Yikes. :redface:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there a size of penis that would bottom out in most every girl? I mean of course you get up to 9" and stuff it's obvious, but can guys bottom out with 7"? I wonder because I'm still a virgin and don't want to get caught up in the moment with a girl and shove all the way in and hurt her when I do have sex. Also does girth play a role at all? I imagine that the bigger the circumference the more volume would be taken up and so it would shorten the depth of the vagina slightly.

I know all girls are different, but I figure there must be some sort of average size that girls can take. All replies are greatly appreciated in advance =)
For me, it varies. Depending on a few factors, including how turned on I am, a guy can 'bottom out' in me from 6-8 inches. Anything above 8 has proven to be too much for my hoo hoo unless I am really turned on. :)

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much. Like they said...take it slow at first anyway.

I would agree with kitty, from the women i've slept with I would say that 6 to 8 inches is where most girls bottom. As goes to say some are smaller and some can fit larger.

Most girls feel pain when you hit thier cervix but I have been with a couple that liked the feeling of your cock lightly rubbing against it.

:087:

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well put. I've bottomed out a number, and some none. Recently, got a "why do YOU guys always try that?" in an attempt to go deep as possible, and no bottom. Yikes. :redface:

This gave me a nice :lol:

It really depends on the girl. But bottoming out with 7" is not uncommon, as I've found. Also note that some girls love it, while others find it very painful.

Typicaltool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for the responses everyone, i'm not planning on being incredibly rough with her, but I understand the concern. I just would hate to ruin her first experience by pushing hard on her cervix. I'll just go slow and shallow until I know she's able to take it deeper.