How big to fill up a Magnum XL?

steelshaft

1st Like
Media
I have slept with this girl a couple times now. The other night at her apartment I had gone into her nightstand and saw a few Mangum XLs in there. It appears she is okay with my cock, although when fucking missionary she puts her hands on my ass and pulls me towards her, as trying to get me in deeper. Her ex obviously filled up a Magnum XL (whom she broke up with like a week ago - im a rebound which is okay - she is hot). How big do you need to be to fill one up? And how does that compare to by size of 5.5 x 5.5 (see profile pics)?? This is a serious inquiry.

Reactions: topramen562

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A magnum XL condom is 8" long and 1.75" wide. (6" inch girth = 2" wide)

A normal magnum is 8" long and 1.5" wide.

Most normal condoms are 7" long and 1.25" wide.

Hope that helps :smile:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Michigan,

You got a helluva nice cock, don't think you need the Magnum XL's though. I don't mean that as an insult...whatsoever...I don't need XL's myself. I don't put pics out here purposely. I have a good size yes, but XL? Nah!!

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try one and see. I think it is mostly a question of thickness and how snug you like em.
As to whether they belonged to the exBF or not or whehter he filled them up or not is something you shouldn't sweat about and stop snooping in drawers.

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very true. Magnums are all about girth. I could neer get a regular condom on witout tearing it before they came out with the Magnums. Now no problem, very comfortable and not once has one busted. Wish they had made these years ago.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah so then what? Does it look all bunched up? Most condoms I wear roll out and then I have a gap at the bottom.