How big to fill up a Magnum XL?

Notsoproud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No you don't. But your girth must be 6 or higher. Length is ok at at least 7.25. Its all about girth.

Yep. I used magnums..or did when i used condoms cause the girth felt better then regular condoms.

As for her ex.. i doubt you wanna know the truth so just assume he was packing a 5x6 :D

B_Greek_God

Just Browsing
Media
no magnum does not appear to be for you.
straight up dog?
the standard sized condoms can be rolled over your arm, i.e.- they stretch waay larger than even the biggest of dicks

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No man what I mean is I can roll it out and it looks smooth and not crinkled up. I can only imagine using a condom that can cater for an inch longer than my dick it would look silly, girth or no girth.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no magnum does not appear to be for you.
straight up dog?
the standard sized condoms can be rolled over your arm, i.e.- they stretch waay larger than even the biggest of dicks

Prove it. Roll one onto your arm and take a picture.

Ive got a 6 or 6 1/4 inch girth, and I could break condoms just putting them on. Magnum XLs stay tight even when i start going limp, and never slip or bunch up. Im not trying to brag or boast, but that "Condoms roll over your arm and can fit anyone" shit is just not true.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
As long as it stays firmly in place at the base of your cock, it should be fine. Bagginess shouldn't be a problem if it stays on. Hell, some condoms are purposely made larger or baggier in certain areas or around the head because the loose movement increases stimulation. I fill regular Magnums to the point where they are completely smooth and look tailored to my cock, but the feeling is minimal. I can wear the XLs, they stay firmy in place, but bunch up a bit around the head. The stimulation from the being a little bit loose is fucking awesome! I don't worry about the length, I just don't roll it down all the way. And it's still tight enough to leave a red ring on the base of my cock. I think all in all it's purely up to your personal preference.

GentJack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say anything less than 5.5 girth should wear regular condoms. I'm about 5.8 and Magnums are more comfortable, while regulars feel too snug. Durex on the other hand feels like I'm being squeezed out.

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cumalot,

All condoms have about an inch or so play fro me as I am just a little longer than average. Because of my girth being 6", none of them look bunched up or look like their hanging of. I simply roll them to my base and they stay pu even a magnum xl. Only time they start getting loose is if I came and kind of started getting soft while resting inside.

In that case i pull it out and make sure she doesnt se the inch or two hanging of the tip lol

Tetsai

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the looks of it you can use normal or magnums. I'm 8x5.5-6 and I use magnums. I've never tried using XL's but anything less than a magnum is very tight. One time using a normal lifestyle condom I couldn't even get it on and totally ruined the night. If anything just try a little 3 pack of each like the other guy said.

Bennyman96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm 8x6 and i wear normal magnums. My head isn't that thick, so sometimes the little tip will start stretching over my head which feels weird, but still works. I've had numerous ripped condoms over time before i switched to magnums. I've had a girl trying to get one of those free college ones on once, she just started laughing after trying for about five minutes, and said, "well if you weren't so big!" and the funniest one recently, was when my crew was out late, got back to a friends house with a hottie, they had a guest room i could use, and i wasn't expecting sex, long story short, sex happened, i didn't have a condom, went to my buddy upstairs while the chick was waiting naked in the bed, he had some normal ones, i thought i'll take what i can get, as i'm using it, it breaks, litterally got stuck about 5 inches down my shaft and the thin part was stuck on my dick, i couldn't grab it, i sat up, and after a night of drinking and fucking a very hot chick, my dick was at it's full thickness, and she sat up to try to help me get it off, i said i usually wore magnums, she just looked at me helping me get it off and said, "Damn, you're huge!" Eventually it came off with her pulling it, and the condom streching like 3 feet with a loud snap after it came off, haha. It was a fun fun night. After that we went without a condom, but she was on birthcontrol and we talked about 20 minutes and convinced each other we were clean. It was a couple months ago, and i'm still clean, thank God!

D

deleted349934

No means to offend, but if I was you, I would stick with normal condoms.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone with an HONEST 6 inch girth should try Magnum XLs. I used to wear regular mags, and I broke them from time to time, and could NEVER cum with one on.

Since I made the switch, I havent broken one and have even cum a few times with one on! The difference is incredible

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A magnum XL condom is 8" long and 1.75" wide. (6" inch girth = 2" wide)

A normal magnum is 8" long and 1.5" wide.

Most normal condoms are 7" long and 1.25" wide.

Hope that helps :smile:

Is it really 8"?

Here's a Magnum XL on me. Quite a bit of shaft to spare:

Attachments

D_Sir Osbert Buzzkill IV

Account Disabled
Media
I have a 6.5" girth and I find magnum XL's still pretty tight. I really wish I could just find a condom that would just roll right on rather than having to pull the whole thing over the first couple inches and then rolling down.

Damn Flashlight, 8x6.5? I wish I had the extra inch of length and .5 inch of girth. Proud to be a young short hung guy with ya ;)

I'm 5'6", 19 yrs old, 7x6

But relating to the topic, I wear regular Magnums and think it's fine. I wouldn't personally try XL's unless I had more length