how big was your penis when you were 12

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Another thought ... If it's true that about 2% of men are 8 inches
or more, then we can do some math.

Last I heard there were about 6 billion people in the world.
That means there are around 3 billion men, of which a
mere 60 million are 8 inches or more.

And if you assume that a 12+ inch dick is a one-in-a-million
event, even so there's got to be about 3,000 or so thusly
endowed men living amoung us.

Just something to think about ...

-- Erik

Badboy06badboy: sup buy my dick was like 6.5 inches when hard and was like 4.5 when soft

bigrodney86: from reading what everyone says on here, guys who are like me (hang *really* big when soft and are 9+ when hard) have just always been big.. during childhood, before puberty, etc.

yea there are times when thats not true.. dudes can be "average" and then grow real big cuz of puberty.. but I'd prolly bet those guys are "growers", not "showers".

For me, yea, I was always a "very large kid" for whatever age I was lol. I started puberty like 2-3 months b4 I turned 12.. voice started to crack, and mom took me to the docts to see if I was developing too early. 12 yo was the first time I measured it, and I was around 4-4.25" soft and about 7.25 hard.

BigRodney

krazedbeaver13: umm that would be i think 6.5" hard and about 3" soft if i remember correctly

swimguy_14: i think i just managed 8 at the end of my 12th year

Bernd

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I came into puberty before the age of 10. I had my first ejaculation at 10y and 3 months.
At the age of 12 my erected penis 16 cm long (6.3 inches) I measured and wrote it on a wall in our house of my parents behind a picture. There I can find the writing again.
So the measurement is definitely true.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lich.jpg

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
First up, I just wanna say, 80% of you are full of bullshit.
Second, no one cares how big you are at 12. Maybe when you were 12 it mattered.:cool: Although, when I was 12, I didn't fully understand how size correlated with a woman's pleasure.
I really think we need to stay away from these young children topics.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
I really think we need to stay away from these young children topics.

I would certainly concur that when a thread from 2003 is resurrected by someone in his mid-30s who has chosen to focus on discussing penis size in under-15s in three of his five posts to date, that there is some need to question his motivation.

dave2005

Experimental Member
Media
i was 12 when i first measured my penis. i had started puberty at 10 or 11. at 12 i was about 4 inches flaccid, and about 6.5 hard

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm, I reached my adult length at about 14 so I would say that i must have been around 6" at 12. I also started puberty around age 10. I can't remember when I first ejaculated but once I started I was at it all the time.

I don't think anything is wrong with the thread, when we develop and how we feel about it is important but you're also right that some people take more than a casual interest in the subject and that's not good.

KaiDog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't pay attention to the size of my cock untile I was 18 when I had my first (and last, to date) sexual encounter with a women who was over 10 years older than me. Since then my cock has grown in size.

D

deleted3272

What the hell kind of question is that? just wrong:mad:

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was 7" when I was 12, which was in 7th grade. I remember I measured myself first in 6th grade (I began maturing physically/sexually much younger than that) and it was around 6". I thought, "Wow, cool. If this keeps up highschool won't be so bad." Sadly I slowed down shortly after. I've always been a grower rather than a shower, so I never caught much flack about size in showers/etc in HS. My penis is sneaky like that.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
MCA said:
I was 7" when I was 12, which was in 7th grade. I remember I measured myself first in 6th grade (I began maturing physically/sexually much younger than that) and it was around 6". I thought, "Wow, cool. If this keeps up highschool won't be so bad." Sadly I slowed down shortly after. I've always been a grower rather than a shower, so I never caught much flack about size in showers/etc in HS. My penis is sneaky like that.

Oh look, another resurrection of a thread that got reemed on by myself the last time it came to life.

WHO FUCKING CARES HOW BIG YOU WERE AT 12?!?!?!?!?!?!:mad:

PLEASE KILL YOURSELF ( I borrowed that from Spadle, hope you don't mind dude)

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
Oh look, another resurrection of a thread that got reemed on by myself the last time it came to life.

WHO FUCKING CARES HOW BIG YOU WERE AT 12?!?!?!?!?!?!:mad:

PLEASE KILL YOURSELF ( I borrowed that from Spadle, hope you don't mind dude)
It's fine, but please do remember my favorite acronym if you're ever interested in saving time.

You
Should
Seriously
Consider
Killing
Yourself

D_Ivor Hugh Jardon

Sexy Member
Media
I first measured myself when I was 12 and I had a little book that I kept all of my "measurements/events/encounters" in until I was about 16, where I stopped writing in it. I was 6" when i was 12 which I always thought was an average size compared to my brothers, but i found out at age 12 it really isnt.

brummyboy69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dam.. I am impressed. Some of you guyz can actually remember how big it was when you was 12 and 13. I was not even thinking about cock then, so can not add my sizes on. Very amusing though.