how big was your penis when you were 12

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
AGAIN, people seriously.. no one cares how big your penis was at 12. Chances are, most of you are lying anyways.

dont' care. It insults my eyes to see such nonsense written. Please for the love of JEsus.. STOP:biggrin1:

Lucky_Luke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
AGAIN, people seriously.. no one cares how big your penis was at 12. Chances are, most of you are lying anyways.

dont' care. It insults my eyes to see such nonsense written. Please for the love of JEsus.. STOP:biggrin1:
It would appear that others don't agree with you since quite a few people have posted here upon the thread topic.

No need to talk of insults. Your demand that the world (and this thread) conform to your sensibilities speaks volumes.

I agree that the thread is probably filled with liars and isn't all that interesting. But the same could be said about 99% of the threads at this forum.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Lucky_Luke said:
It would appear that others don't agree with you since quite a few people have posted here upon the thread topic.

No need to talk of insults. Your demand that the world (and this thread) conform to your sensibilities speaks volumes.

I agree that the thread is probably filled with liars and isn't all that interesting. But the same could be said about 99% of the threads at this forum.

You know luke,

I wouldn't argue with you for a second. I will however disagree with you for a moment. From the two months I have been here, I have noticed that people may agree with something, but not post due to the fact that some just take turns informing the group when threads are beyond ridiculous.

For example, a 12 year old running around with 7 inches hanging between his legs, is pretty damned ridiculous. It may not be impossible, but there are multiple people claiming this. Even you agreed the thread is filled with liars.

My main problem with this thread, is the fact that people want to know how big a dick was, at an age that isn't legal to be thinking about. On a site where things are sexual, and likely to have the occasional Pedophile, I would prefer to not give them encouragement, or fantasy material, if you catch my drift.

My opinion and comments do speak volumes about my thoughts on the subject. I dont' think we should discuss things like our penis at 12, or relationships we had in publicschool, or things if that nature.

Read through the thread again luke. Others object to the idea as well... I just type more often.:rolleyes:

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
jeff black said:

For the record, I am the first to denounce any topic that smacks of treating children as sexual object. But there is a legitimate, nonsexual reason for interest in a topic like this one: namely, honest curiosity over whether large penises are always large (relative to age) or whether they just tend to sprout at puberty.

Many of us can remember a specific moment when we realized we had a large penis. If that moment comes during your teens or later, it is natural to wonder "Was I always like this and just didn't know it?" Like, I first realized I was large when I was 14 and measured at 7" hard. I was about 6" when I was 12 (I was either 12 or 13 the first time I measured--can't remember exactly, but do remember it was exactly 6"). I know now that 6" is pretty big for a 12 yo, but at the time I had no idea mine was large.

shymonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to respectfully disagree you (and presumably others).

We're grown men here recounting what size we were at a particularly sensitive age. I remember we discussed size in sex ed of course which was coincidentally introduced in 5th grade/age 12. Although some people think it should be, I can assure it was and still is legal. Many of us have had problems at an age when kids are sensitive to that kind of thing. It's actually helped a lot to have found others who have had similar experiences like my own (which is the basis for all support groups). This is a support board, and I'm all for that. That's my two (count 'em!) cents.

jeff black said:
You know luke,

I wouldn't argue with you for a second. I will however disagree with you for a moment. From the two months I have been here, I have noticed that people may agree with something, but not post due to the fact that some just take turns informing the group when threads are beyond ridiculous.

For example, a 12 year old running around with 7 inches hanging between his legs, is pretty damned ridiculous. It may not be impossible, but there are multiple people claiming this. Even you agreed the thread is filled with liars.

My main problem with this thread, is the fact that people want to know how big a dick was, at an age that isn't legal to be thinking about. On a site where things are sexual, and likely to have the occasional Pedophile, I would prefer to not give them encouragement, or fantasy material, if you catch my drift.

My opinion and comments do speak volumes about my thoughts on the subject. I dont' think we should discuss things like our penis at 12, or relationships we had in publicschool, or things if that nature.

Read through the thread again luke. Others object to the idea as well... I just type more often.:rolleyes:

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do agree that there's an appropriate place for wondering about 12 year old's dick size.... and that's when you're also 12. There is nothing to be learned or understood about it when you're older, because we all did sex ed and know all about puberty and when it generally begins and how it generally proceeds. The only logical reason for starting such a thread (and there are plenty of them) is to get wank material, lusting over 12 year old boy's stories. If I were an admin, I'd delete them all as soon as I saw them.

Tru_Unhung

Experimental Member
Media
Guest said:
H8Monga: I wish I had started keeping track back then too... I probably did meaure myself, but I'm not sure. I have an old ruler of mine here with the 4" mark darkened. I don't know if that came from measuring or a school project. I really don't know what I was then and when I did start paying attention, I was 14-15 and had it wrong...

Man this is an old thread...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Donk said:
Many of us can remember a specific moment when we realized we had a large penis. If that moment comes during your teens or later, it is natural to wonder "Was I always like this and just didn't know it?" Like, I first realized I was large when I was 14 and measured at 7" hard. I was about 6" when I was 12 (I was either 12 or 13 the first time I measured--can't remember exactly, but do remember it was exactly 6"). I know now that 6" is pretty big for a 12 yo, but at the time I had no idea mine was large.

I agree, 6 inches is damned big for a 12 year old. There is nothing wrong with talking about it when you were 12, Donk. I also talked about my penis when I was 12. But I am now 24 years old, and I don't talk to 12 year olds about their dick sizes. It just feels innapropriate.

I have to respectfully disagree you (and presumably others).

We're grown men here recounting what size we were at a particularly sensitive age. I remember we discussed size in sex ed of course which was coincidentally introduced in 5th grade/age 12. Although some people think it should be, I can assure it was and still is legal. Many of us have had problems at an age when kids are sensitive to that kind of thing. It's actually helped a lot to have found others who have had similar experiences like my own (which is the basis for all support groups). This is a support board, and I'm all for that. That's my two (count 'em!) cents.

I am just going to direct your attention to what IRVY just posted, as he said it much better than I did. When we were 12, it was fine... now we are 18-95... it's not alright anymore.

shymonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. I never got that from this post at all. Guess we know where your and others' like you mind is at.. :squint: heh

Irvy said:
I do agree that there's an appropriate place for wondering about 12 year old's dick size.... and that's when you're also 12. There is nothing to be learned or understood about it when you're older, because we all did sex ed and know all about puberty and when it generally begins and how it generally proceeds. The only logical reason for starting such a thread (and there are plenty of them) is to get wank material, lusting over 12 year old boy's stories. If I were an admin, I'd delete them all as soon as I saw them.

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is NOT where my mind is at. However, there are plenty on the internet who are thinking about that, and we would prefer to keep this as a respectable site where that kind of thing is neither conducted or encouraged. Leaving threads like that unchallenged creates a safe haven for those people, and before long this would be the Paedo support group.

I would invite you to look at any of my posts and you will see that I am not here for those reasons, and quite often speak out against those who are.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
shymonster said:
Wow. I never got that from this post at all. Guess we know where your and others' like you mind is at.. :squint: heh

How can you POSSIBLY make a comment like that? Were you born in a place where shit didn't walk the earth?

There are people everywhere, who get off just by seeing the words 12 year old. Get your fucking head out of your ass, and listen to what other people are saying, John Lennon. Maybe you haven't been paying attention, but there have been at least 1 pedo identified in LPSG since March.

Before you start commenting about "harmless fun", I suggest you notice the fact that this thread was DEAD for quite a few months, then resurrected by a person with no pictures, or information. THEN, died again, only to be resurrected once more... with people not really adding something. When a thread dies... adding a comment just to post, is a waste of time.

I apoligise for coming off so rudely, but people need to understand that there is more to this world than just sugar and sweetness.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
jeff black said:
I agree, 6 inches is damned big for a 12 year old. There is nothing wrong with talking about it when you were 12, Donk. I also talked about my penis when I was 12. But I am now 24 years old, and I don't talk to 12 year olds about their dick sizes. It just feels innapropriate.

I am just going to direct your attention to what IRVY just posted, as he said it much better than I did. When we were 12, it was fine... now we are 18-95... it's not alright anymore.

I don't believe the question was directed at 12 year olds, nor is it even about current 12 year olds. There is nothing wrong with reflecting on one's own development experience or comparing it with those of other now-adult men. Indeed, that is a big purpose of this whole board for those of us who grew up with the uncommon experience of having a large penis, an experience not likely shared by most of our peers at 12 or any other age.

I reiterate that I have zero tolerance for pedophilia. (If you're inclined to wade through lots of old posts, you would find that I was kind of the self-appointed Pedo Police for a while there. I grew somewhat weary of fighting that battle and have been less vocal lately, but not less intolerant. Fortunately, others, like you and Irvy, have kept up the fight.) But I think you paint with too broad a brush when you generalize that any curiosity about what grown men might recollect about their growth experiences is necessarily inappropriate.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Donk said:
I don't believe the question was directed at 12 year olds, nor is it even about current 12 year olds.

I don't believe you read my comment completely correct. I didn't state that it was directed AT 12 year olds either, I am just commenting that talking about your dick when you were twelve, may fuel fantasy, having others a chance to dream. You are right though, this is a Support group though. People should be allowed to talk about their dicks.
I reiterate that I have zero tolerance for pedophilia. (If you're inclined to wade through lots of old posts, you would find that I was kind of the self-appointed Pedo Police for a while there. I grew somewhat weary of fighting that battle and have been less vocal lately, but not less intolerant. Fortunately, others, like you and Irvy, have kept up the fight.) But I think you paint with too broad a brush when you generalize that any curiosity about what grown men might recollect about their growth experiences is necessarily inappropriate.
Good for you, then you understand where I am coming from, and my feelings to be careful, so this place doesn't turn into some Dirty Pedophile Support group.

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a big difference between a question asking about childhood, and whether someone was an early developer or a late bloomer, and how that affected them. That is something that could well be relevant today, and I think it's ok to discuss something like that on a forum. For example, I was a late bloomer, which left me feeling very "left behind" and shy, which affected me well into my 20s. It doesn't require a discussion about my dick size at 12, more about how, as an adult, my past experiences affected who I am today.

However, questions on a theme of "paint a picture of yourself sexually at age 12" is not about how that affects you now, it is just sexualising an age that should be relatively innocent.

Basically it comes down to the perspective of a question. It's usually very easy to see just from the thread title whether a thread has been started for genuine reasons, or if it's a request for fantasy fuel. If a question is asking "how did events in your earlier years shape who you are today", that is a very different question to "describe to me what you were doing when you were 12".

D_uvtyfro

1st Like
Media
Wow, I wanted to check this thread to see if perhaps others has the same experience as a younger guy as I did. Never did it cross my mind that this would be the discussion I'd walk into.

So, I'll post as I had orginally intented and hope to get things back on track. Not to fuel fantasy seeing as though this is a "forum" that discusses the "large penis" so...

...when I was 12, I'd estimate I was about 5" hard. I didn't start really growing until about 14 when I then measured in at about 8".

KaiDog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok then, 12 is a bit too young for some people, how about 13? :tongue:

I really don't see what the problem is talking about *myself* when I was under 18, it's not like anyone can do anything to me now, I'm 25! Hell, when I was 12 I wished some of the women I knew took an interest in my cock. :rolleyes: