How big were you at 16!

trentnyc08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
at 16 i can't remember 100% but i am pretty sure i was 7.5 or very close to 8. i am 8 now. if my memory is correct, and it should be i think i played with my dick at that age more that i anything else. i started growing in length around 13and by 15/16 i was pretty much the same length now. maybe a little shorter. however 16-19 my dick got thicker

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All I know is that whenever a friend saw me naked I was "huge". Seriously! we had a pool in our backyard and friends would come over after school all the time. Many of them would comment on how big my dick was - and next to them, it was! Nowadays I'm clearly average! But it was nice while it lasted!! :biggrin1:

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well pretty much the same size I be now 10.5 X 6-7 girth. Even by age of 11 y/o my kin folk noticed & was sorta concerned and thought that I wasn't normal and something was wrong with the growth & size of my penis/gentials being so large ...so they took me to the doctor.
Doctor just said I was in puberty early but later by 16 & 17 y/o they found that I had a male hormone imbalance that caused my growth. Thanks for asking!

We should all be blessed with a hormone imbalance !!

D

deleted3272

I was 6x6 I thought I was totaly average since i heard 6 was average:redface: