B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
Just curious. Here is approximately my own trajectory of growth:

12 years old - 7"

13 years old - 7"

14 years old - 8"

16 years old - 9"

17 years old - 11" ( i am a centimeter or so long that 11" but i don't count that)

I stopped growing at about 17, or at least i haven't grown since then. I first measured at about the age of 14 out of curiousity. The estimates from 12, 13 & 14 are guestimates.

bbb11

OhioMike69: Interesting,

I didn't stop growing until much later in life...

For me, I was:

6" at 14

7" at 16

7.5" at 18

7.75" at 20

8" at 21

8.25 at 22

Girth was similar, but not as drastic...and of course, I didn't know you measured circumference when I was younger.

But I went from about 1.25" diameter at 14 to just under 2" (I'm just above 6" around at thickest point)

welch84115: I was a early bloomer and the fact that my father was hung as well my brother i thought we were average. when i was 11 i slept over my friends house and he wanted to compare so i pulled my out and he could not belive how big it was. We measured it that night at 7 in. T 14 i was done growing at a full 11 x 7

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
At Primary school (UK) I had a 6'' erection and was often measured. I have no idea when it grew but ended up just under 9'' at 16. I have an adopted brother who, coincidently had similar erections but was able to do tricks with his just to impress me

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I had measured before and during puberty, I never bothered 'til I was 25 or so.

My perception is that I grew everything that I've got between August and December of the 8th grade, but my body was quite a bit smaller than it is now, so looks could be deceiving. It wasn't 'til someone in the sauna at they gym asked me "Jesus, guy, just how big IS that?" and I couldn't answer, that I went home and measured for the first time, and got a 10.5x7 reading on the sewing tape.

Didn't measure again 'til I was 46, and was quite surprised to get an 11x7.5 (at the widest...), because it looks the same to me. I don't know if it's gotten a little bigger, or if I just achieved a better erection, or if my measurement technique was different. But that latest measurement is repeatable and consistent.

At any rate, I could very well have been "only" 8" or 9" at age 13, and slowly grew to my present dimensions over the years, or I could have grown it all in one spurt, I'll never know.

Reactions: deleted655234

xtrathickdick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I also never measured until I was about 25. I do know that as a teenager, I was much larger than any of the other guys I saw in the locker room. But I was no where near the size that I am now. I was a late bloomer. Most of my growth came between that ages of 20 to 25.

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
Originally posted by blackbodybuilder11@Jun 11 2004, 11:59 PM
thats pretty amazing Mr_dB, all that in just a few months...i can't imagine.

LOL , Ohhhhhh but HE can , apparently he is Very imaginative!

I only know of one case when I was at a sleep over at a friends house and the topic came up about how big are you ?
I was really nervous about this but played along and when the guys saw I was twice their size when soft they asked how big was it ? I told them I had NO CLUE so R (Initials used to protect the innocent lol) ask me could he measure it I said yeah I guess , so he did and soft I was 6" and the others were 3" or so and then he asked me did I get bigger when hard and I said sure and then I got nervous and at that age getting nervous meant getting hard LOL too bad as adults its the exact opposite but I did get rock hard and he measured me at a 9 1/4" and the guys just sat there amazed and staring b/c they were hard too but much smaller, one other friend named M was about 2" off from me but the others were no where close! then R asked me did I Jack off , you must understand I grew up very over protected and sheltered and other than the nanny that kept me I didnt know anything social , I told him no what was that , he said it felt good and asked me if he could stroke it I said yeah I guess and he did and i recall it feeling so good but then a huge stream of guilt washed over me and I started crying and told him this was wrong that I would go to hell ( thanks to Baptist Brainwashing) then I started crying and he stopped and I ran to the other side of the room and just stayed there while they called me Loony and a Freak and such .......... OK this was
more than you wanted or need to know I am sure LOL , so I will end it by saying I was measured at 12 yrs old at 91/4" and never measured again til I was 17 or so
Anyone else have any similar hot or painful memories associated with your size and friends taunting you ? I have soooooooo Many but this was a significant one

TRIPOD , WHAT tricks could your adopted bro do ? LOL I am curious , I dont really call them tricks but I will make mine bounce up and down wo the aid of my hands also on cam sometimes will freak guys out and spin my Huge cock around in circles first clockwise then counter cclockwise is this what you mean ? if not plz elaborate :)

The REAL deal
HORSE

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by blackbodybuilder11@Jun 11 2004, 11:59 PM
thats pretty amazing Mr_dB, all that in just a few months...i can't imagine.
Well, like I said, I don't really know. Considering that my body still had quite a bit of growing to do, the penis could have grown a lot and it would have still seemed about the same to me, in proportion to the size of my body, and my hands.

hungversatile1ntx: It is really sad that once I would completely FILL a large tube when pumping. I was always called huge, but now at 51 things kind of shrink don't they (or at least for me they did! sigh) Michael (still 8X5 though, smile)

wmrobt

Just Browsing
Media
I remember measuring the first time when I was about 13 or 14, after spending the night with a friend who's cock had already done most of its growing. Can't remember how big his was, but mine was just over 5 1/2" erect.

I gained the remainder of my 7 1/2" over the next year or two. I was really skinny in high school (6' 2" and only 145 lb.), so that tends to make your cock look a little longer. I used to really pump it up by hand a lot and actually got it up to almost 8" even one time.

Any more, with a little extra layer of fat down around my crotch, I'm typically just over about 7" unless I work it for a while.

9inch_teen: I was always 'small' at like 6x6 for as long as i could remember; then last summer (or the summer before - i dunno anymore lol) i started growin again and i surprised myself by reachin 9x7.

Moral of the story; dont think your done growin, you never know what your body will do to ya =)

tightcrotch83: Hey guys. from since i can remember I've always been huge.Think I first measured my cock when I was about 15/16.When fully erect it measured 11" x 7" and has been that size ever since.My cock grew to that size in about 5-6months,anyone else able to relate to such rapid growth?am 21 yrs old now...hopefully got a few yrs growth left in me(possibly reach a foot long?!) can always hope...but for now i think i'm doin ok ;o)

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was a late bloomer. I don't remember a measurement until I recorded 7x5 as a senior in high school. Despite my naivete on big dicks, I did know how to measure properly along the top. I'm 21 now (will be 22 in August) and picked up the remainder of my 9x6.5 in college. I guess I'm one of the "you never know what will happen later in your teenage years" sorta guys.