13 - 7"
14 - 8"
15 - 9"
16 - 10"
17 - 11"
18 - 12"
19 - 13"
And here I am at 20 - 13"
Whew! It's a good thing you ran out of 'teens!

tallguy1977

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's hard for me to remember because I wasn't aware of my size as being exceptional until my later teens. I'd say I was about 7" at 15.

RKT1001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After 7th grade gym showers made it apparent I was quite different that my peers, I started measuring obsessively. Those records are long lost and forgotten, however it does mean that at the age of ~13 I was already noticeably larger than other guys my age when soft. In particular, my balls were much larger comparitively at the time.

I do recall that sometime not long after my 16th birthday I hit the ten inch milestone, a long anticipated goal. After that, I stopped measuring compulsively, but did not get much longer. I did get somewhat thicker after that, but did not record the growth rate.

RKT
rkt1001@yahoo.com

paulinparis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's interesting to compare the reports in this thread with similar reports from our "little brother's" site, Measurection.com. Most of us here (myself included) report an initial growth spurt at puperty (age of first ejaculation) that put us at just above average, but then we just continued to grow and grow and grow. In my case, between ages 13 and 23, I grew slowly and steadily from 6" to 8 1/2". That's an average of almost 1/2" per year. The small guys on Measurection, on the other hand, ALL say that they reached their adult lengths at puperty (whenever that occurred for them) and then JUST STOPPED GROWING. I wonder if there is a scientific explanation for this? It makes sense to say that heredity gave big dick genes to some of us. But heredity also seems to have given "slow growing" genes to some of us. In most cases of well hung men, it seems to require BOTH genes--the potential for a big dick AND the disposition to keep on growing over a 10 year period --to reach the full result. Any thoughts?

kenny: nice theory paris, i am inclined to agree with you

jerkallday: I posted this on Young & Hung but I guess I should have put it here. I am 15 years old right now so obviously I hope Ive got a lot of growing left to do

first measured my dick when I was 8 years old and it was 2.8 inches erect (wow! nothing special there!). At 10yrs it was 3.7 erect and by then I was jerking 2 or 3 times a day but only having dry orgasms. At 11 it was 4.3, and then just before my 12th birthday I came properly for the first time and then there was no stopping me. I jerked like every chance I got and it just went on getting longer and fatter.

In that first year of puberty it grew the most, like more than three inches, so just after my 13th birthday it hit 8 inches.I dreamed of getting to 9 inches at 14 but I didnt do it - I was 8.8 - but I had my 15th birthday last month and I'm now 9.5 inches and 6.8 inches around.

Nothing sensational besides most of you guys but I hope I'll catch you up because I hope I'll keep on growing. Btw I'm a shower, soft I'm 6.5 inches and about 6 inches around

johncarlson13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
These are pretty accurate:

July 04 - 18 y/o and 13.75x8.25, 6'3"
Xmas 03 - 18 y/o and 13x8, 6'3"

these are from memory, rough estimates, but probably pretty close

17 y/o and 12x7 6'2" (i remember the first time it went past the ruler, jacked of 9 times that day and measured it each time)
16 y/o and 11x7 6'2"
15 y/o and 10x6 6'1'
14 y/o and 10x5 6'1"
13 y/o and 10x5 6'
12 y/o and 8x5 5'8

Hope I keep growing until I'm over the 14" mark, but don't want to go to 15", don't like the odd number and 16" would be too big. :lol:

Reactions: deleted655234

roman26: Wow this stats are amazing.When i measured myself at 16,it was at the request of my then girlfriend.And I was 4 inches!I'm now 30 and I'm barely above 5(sniff)

killer cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow for such a rare size of 10" or above, there is many guys posting those stats here. Funny thing is my cock pics look larger than some of the writer's in this forum and yet i am not over 10" sounds kind of fishy.

bignthick: 12-7"
13-7.5"
14-8.5"
by 16 i was 10" were i am now

Mugen: Jeezus...at 12, you guys were larger than I am now, and I just turned 21...

I'm going to go cry now...

yeah...I'm one of those (barely) "average" guys that need some kind of perspective on the whole "size" issue with women...

Mugen: Don't be so quick to invoke divine intervention. As a "average" guy, and seeing all this stuff and reading all these threads, I'd rather have too much than not enough...at least with too much, you can hold back...

...and somewhere...deep down, I'm sure my g/f would probably prefer to have me almost as I am normally, but as large as her previous experiences, somewhere between 8.5 and 10"...she just won't admit it.

suaige: hit puberty in 7th & 8th grade so 13 & 14 went from I dont know what it I think I was aleady doing fine. by 8th grade probably what I am now it was poking out of the top of my pocket. so about 7-8.

Franky

Expert Member
Media
No actually I'm just extrapolating backwards from 7 when I and a friend carried out regular measurement sessions until 12.
Franky

bmf: I think i measured the first time when i was about 16 or so. i rember a freind saying to these 2 girls that we were skiing with that a guys dick is as long as his palm and middle finger. the girls were saying no way, that too big.
i went home and measured my palm and middle finger, about 7". i measured my dick, about 6". i was really skinny. in colledge i started working out and about my 3rd year i had grown some and filled out. In my 4th year, the girl i was seeing and i got to talking about stuff and we re-measured. 8" and standing...

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I began measuring when I was 8 yo having been shown a "live" one of 7-1/2" and acquiring a burning desire to have mine be that big. By age 10 I had started ejaculating and things were growing down below. At this same time a baby sitter had noticed this and she measured me at 6-1/4" and by the next year I had attained the much desired seven and a half.

Thereafter I didn't spend a lot of time with the measuring tape but was aware that I had been steadily increasing in both dimensions. At a show off session with another kid in junior high, I was a bit surprised to find that it had attained to 9" beating him by 3-1/2". We didn't concern ourselves with girth then.

Gramps