How big were you when you were 15?

D_cdkgctf

Just Browsing
Media
I have a friend and he is right under 6 inches and his girth is the same. He told me he is uncomfortable with his size and I couldnt answer him? What was youre average length and girth and what is the average for a 15 y.o.?

MatyMatt

1st Like
Media
On average, a boy's penis stops growing at the age of 16. The boy will experience growth in their pubic hair and sometimes in girth during their later teens but very little change in size. As for me, I had nearly stopped growing when I was 14, so by 15, I was still about 8 inches.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never measured it at 15 but it was big enought to draw comments in the gym showers and a blow job from the coach.

D_cdkgctf

Just Browsing
Media
Haha. He's also probably the friend he refers to. (I know you know this. I just wanted to pad my post count. :biggrin1:)

No I'm 19. Seriously, it's my friend. I told him that penis length and girth varies to the extreme and only time will tell. Thanks for the 'help'.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really didn't think of it too much at the time, but I think I am about the same size now. I guess I was sort of stupid, or out of touch, as I grew up in a very small town, but I really didn't know that I was "bigger" than the normal guy. I really didn't sit down to think of it that much until I had sex with the third girl in my life. She kept commenting about how big my dick was and how much she loved having something my size in her. That's when I really realized I was bigger than most. Why the other two didn't say anything is beyond me. I know that my wife enjoys having a larger dick, as she has told me many, many times. She is a nurse and sees men all the time in her line of work, and appreciates a larger one. She really enjoys mounting me on top so she can feel my full size inside her.

Ninja

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 12-15 I was also 7 inches, and about 5.5 round. It seems though after I turned 20 for whatever reason, I was a little over 8 all of a sudden this is when I felt hormones kicking in again and I was addicted to sexual stuff, and now these past few weeks I noticed my cock got alot heavier and thicker, I hhave no idea why, I started this medication called effexor which has no side effect such as this, but maybe its late stage growth. But these past few weeks i would wake up with a heavier cock, I went from 1.7 width, to 2 inch width in the last few weeks and Im not making this up, check my gallery, and slightly over 6 inch around as well. Its weird at this point of my life waking up and noticing my penis is heavier thicker.