How Big would you like to be ?

How big would you like to be ?

• 5 inch or less (you are 5 inch or less)

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • 6 inch (you are 5 inch or less)

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • 7 inch (you are 5 inch or less)

Votes: 22 2.8%
  • 8 inch (you are 5 inch or less)

Votes: 27 3.4%
  • 9 inch (you are 5 inch or less)

Votes: 9 1.1%
  • 10 inch (you are 5 inch or less)

Votes: 9 1.1%
  • 12 inch plus (you are 5 inch or less) (please state size in comments)

• 5 inch or less (you are 6 inch to 8 inches)

• 6 inch (you are 6 inch to 8 inches)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • 7 inch (you are 6 inch to 8 inches)

Votes: 36 4.5%
  • 8 inch (you are 6 inch to 8 inches)

Votes: 217 27.3%
  • 9 inch (you are 6 inch to 8 inches)

Votes: 204 25.7%
  • 10 inch (you are 6 inch to 8 inches)

Votes: 116 14.6%
  • 12 inch (you are 6 inch to 8 inches)

Votes: 39 4.9%
  • 5 inch or less (you are 9 inches plus)

• 6 inch (you are 9 inches plus)

• 7 inch (you are 9 inches plus)

• 8 inch (you are 9 inches plus)

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • 9 inch (you are 9 inches plus)

Votes: 8 1.0%
  • 10 inch (you are 9 inches plus)

Votes: 24 3.0%
  • 12 inch (you are 9 inches plus)

Votes: 18 2.3%
  • 14 inches

Votes: 8 1.0%
  • 15 inches

• 16 inches

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • 17 inches

• 18 inches

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • 20 inches

• 21 inches

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • 22 inches

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 23 inches

Votes: 23 2.9%

• Total voters

I'd be fuckin stoked it my cock was about 9 inches long with 5-5 1/2 girth.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
14cm isn't really that big, you know.

As for me, well. Depending on how I measure I either get a smidgen over or a smidgen under 8. Guess I'd like the 'smidgen under' to be a nice round figure, so a little bit of extra length would be fine. Oh, and a slightly bigger helmet while you're at it.
now, THATS a lady pleasing dick, bro!! thanks for sharing!

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks again for the fantastic response. I find it really interesting and unexpected that men who are 5 inches or less would like to be 7, people who are 6 to eight would like to be 9 to 10 and people who are 9 plus would like to be 10 or 12. The perfect size seems to be a couple of inches longer than you are, even for the big boys. Only a tiny minority regard their penises as perfect as they are.

Why is this ?

NotQuite_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks again for the fantastic response. I find it really interesting and unexpected that men who are 5 inches or less would like to be 7, people who are 6 to eight would like to be 9 to 10 and people who are 9 plus would like to be 10 or 12. The perfect size seems to be a couple of inches longer than you are, even for the big boys. Only a tiny minority regard their penises as perfect as they are.

Why is this ?

Yeah, that seems to be true.. I'm just under 9" by & 7" and I wish that I were 10" by 7.5". I guess if I was just a bit bigger, I would no longer have any more problems:)

abc612

1st Like
Media
I'm 6.85x5.9 and all I'd want is to be a legit 7x6(I'm easily past 7 if I bone press).

Most guys are always gonna want to be a little bigger I think, no matter how big they already are.

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6.85x5.9 and all I'd want is to be a legit 7x6(I'm easily past 7 if I bone press).

Most guys are always gonna want to be a little bigger I think, no matter how big they already are.

But why is that ? Most mens ideal car is a ferrari or porche, whether they own a crap car or a ferarri already. It seems with penises we always want a little more. Why ?

bgr_thn_avrg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I myself am 9x7 and get hard as a rock with a head a little bigger than the shaft. I like my size. I think it does the job well. Women seem to agree. I still sometimes look at it and think, "Hmmm, this thing is missing a deuce in either direction." It's an emotional thing, and most likely some manifestation spurred by issues with other parts of my life. I know that when I'm with some women I feel totally content with it. With others I feel like maybe it would be better to be bigger. When I'm alone it could vary from, "Damnit I have such a big wang! Look at this monster! If Mary Shelley had seen this she would have written 'Frankencock," to "Hmmm, at least I have other good attributes."
We always want to be more than what we are. We strive to surpass ourselves and others. I think it's an innate human characteristic. Bigger country, bigger muscles, bigger military, bigger dick. We are extremely competitive animals. So it's an emotional issue. That's why there isn't a more standard measurement, that would be logical. That and Mass Media. At least that's my take on it...(BTW you should give your money to big corporations to compensate for them having to deal with your inadequate penis.)

Last edited:

uncfun22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love to be just as big as I am! :biggrin1: No point in wanting something that isn't gonna happen.

LambHair McNeil

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

Why is this ?

We equate size with happiness. Food portions, houses, paychecks, cock sizes, breast sizes, lcd tv sizes, qty of horsepower/torque in your car - you name it. A guy that is 8x6 has no reason to be unhappy with the random fate that was the size of his endowment, but he probably imagines he'd be even happier if he had just a little more.

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We equate size with happiness. Food portions, houses, paychecks, cock sizes, breast sizes, lcd tv sizes, qty of horsepower/torque in your car - you name it. A guy that is 8x6 has no reason to be unhappy with the random fate that was the size of his endowment, but he probably imagines he'd be even happier if he had just a little more.

Good point.