How big?

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He looks between 6.5"-7", maybe 7.5". People should remember that camera angle, lense type, and pumping before a scene to give that person an extra 1" of girth all play tricks on our eyes. We want to believe that things are much larger than they truly are. Just my opinion.

Notsoproud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so ye heres mine, im never really fully hard as you can tell my length changes =x

also all negative comments please refrain i am self conscious to the max :D hint the name

Attachments

garyfranklin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
your size looks good; maybe i'm missing something here, but why don't you just measure yours? comparison by sight/pics isn't always the most acccurate.

D_Kerry_N_Ashon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so ye heres mine, im never really fully hard as you can tell my length changes =x

also all negative comments please refrain i am self conscious to the max :D hint the name

Looks like you might have that guy beat with girth. As for his size... I'd say probably a little more than 7". I'm right @ 8" and that looks a little shorter than mine.

TREBOR54

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi,

I think your penis is great, thinner at the front for easy penetration, and thick at the bottom to give your partner a great feeling.
Wish mine was like yours, all I have at the mo are swollen testicles due to a hydrocele,...very uncomfortable.:eek:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi,

I think your penis is great, thinner at the front for easy penetration, and thick at the bottom to give your partner a great feeling.
Wish mine was like yours, all I have at the mo are swollen testicles due to a hydrocele,...very uncomfortable.:eek:

yah, his cock does seem like it was made for penetration. well, i mean, everyone's is. but still haha

your size looks good; maybe i'm missing something here, but why don't you just measure yours? comparison by sight/pics isn't always the most acccurate.

yah, i agree. someone had said that my cock looks big in my pictures. truth is, i'm barely 6". so you can't tell by a pic unless there's a ruler or some other "landmark" there