How big?

jimbons

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been wondering if my girlfriends pussy is larger than average lately. I have a decent sized cock - around 6 x6.5. We seem to have great sex - and she generally cums.

Lately though I've been into more stimulation of her with my fingers. She gets really wet - which is guess is a good sign! She can easily handle four fingers and sometimes I can even get my thumb in there too. Never did actually fist her though as I doubt she'd like that.

My question is - is that average or does that put her pussy at the larger end? In my experience - she seems to be able to handle more than most.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
your girl i would say is on the larger end as well.
that is hot imo.

though i would try not to go too far with the fingers.
buy an assortment of dildoes with less girth than your 6.5
start her out with smallest to largest and then give her your erect live 6.5 thick dildo.(your cock)

she will see your girth differently.

B_Joe Montana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All females over the age of 18 have huge pussies, The typical female tends to get around you know. No matter how much she claims to be this innocent angel all sane grown men know that is a lie. The typical female could probably fit a bowling ball up in their cooch if they tried.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"The typical female could probably fit a bowling ball up in their cooch if they tried."

There was a paraplegic lady from Michigan who actually launched a 12 pound AMF bowling ball out of her cooch. I was told that she was only an average bowler, about a 170 average, but considering her handicap I think that was pretty good. Her assistant would insert this well lubricated ball very carefully. The bowler would commence to launch with a quick Kegel.