1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

How Big ?

Discussion in 'Ask a Man' started by miguelopez998, May 26, 2019.

1. miguelopez998

miguelopez998 Admired Member

so I have some anal toys that I use, including a dildo that’s 7 inches, and I’ve mastered it, I can take it really easily now, so now I want to size up, how big should i go next? I don’t want something that’s gonna be wayyyy too big but I do want a challenge.

2. WilliamG

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Consider thickness... What is your current limit on thickness? Do you like to stroke it (or ride it) fast or slow? When I'm in the mood to feel girth I go slow. Length is 9" for me. No need to go further. Both sets of nerve ending groups get stimulated (outer and inner rings) at 9".

Look into smooth dildos when going larger. Smooth silicone with no "veins" is best when exploring larger. Avoid toys with a matte finish as they can be "grippy" going in and out. I think Tantus makes some nice smooth ones. If you look at my profile, you'll see my largest which is 9" x 2". It's smooth with a nice head. Called the Gianni by Vamp. PM me as I love to talk about anal toys!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice