how bout snoop dogg

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Imported, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

2. Imported

Gold Member

Kazon: Oh no.......thinking of Snoop naked is like thinking of a save the children ad. Or the prisoners of the Nazi camps with a tan & bling.

3. Imported

Gold Member

remotehypnosis: Looks about 7" to me

4. britlover

britlover New Member

Isn't Jay-Z meant to be mega hung? Like a 1 litre bottle of coke, or something? Bet Beyonce is bootyliciouslyhappy! :p

5. Meniswallow

Gold Member

Albums:

thats not snoop dogs xxx pic..its from a movie...not him at all

6. Imported

Gold Member

Kazon: Okay guys & gals:

Foget snoop.

Here is my imagination at work....Tigger. Yes as in Winnie the Pooh's Tigger.

Tigger as the perfect lover. :blink: Seriously, he is energitic, loveable, carefree, strong, independant, very successfull, not high maint., he has a strong chin ( for hard to reach places & engulfing the biggest of them), a very long tongue :D , and anyone who can support all of there weight and bounce with there tail....well he should have a stiff long lasting rod ( if size is prefered & he does not have it, u could always use his tail). Drawback is he may clash with some of your outfits.

These are the thoughts that have kept me out of the really good schools :mellow:

7. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

That looks like him, but... theres something not right, are you sure thats him?

Oh, and I agree with the 7" estimate, Id say thats about a 7, thoguh no more than a 7.

8. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

That pic is so fake. Take a look at him in the pic. In real life, snoop weighs bout 120 lbs. (which is weird b/c weed gives folk the munchies, i've heard). the hands are too big and so are the legs and arms. The only thing that may have swayed my opinion is that the car he's in looks expensive.
    [post=281000]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    You are quit right, I hadn't quite worked it out - his arms are way WAY out of proportion with the rest of him, as is his head.

Think it's probably a fake.

Draft saved Draft deleted