How can a guy not look look offensive masturbating on cam?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by redblueyellow, Jan 4, 2011.

1. redblueyellow

redblueyellow New Member

Hi ladies,

I was on one of the chatroulette style sites earlier, which has a bunch of guys masturbating on it, and I was thinking, what girl would want to watch this? I guess I'm wondering how a guy can not look gross and creepy while masturbating for girls to watch. Set aside physical fitness, good lighting, and that sort of stuff. I mean more along the lines of, would you rather not actually see the guys manhood unless you ask? Do you prefer to just peruse cock after cock until you land on one you like? Would you prefer a top down view, or looking up as if you're between his legs? etc...

I'll assume many of you would just prefer to not view these sorts of sites, but maybe some of you are interested? Anyway, hopefully someone can shine some light on this.

2. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I haven't looked at one of those sites. I don't even know the names of any. I like the kind of straight on look like these two members have. Their vids are very attractive to me.

Calboner

Randll86

That's the best advice I can give.

#2 HiddenLacey, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2011
  3. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    Guy + toys or something odd like lots of lube and it doesn't seem weird to me -- basically a distraction from that fact that a guy is reclined in a chair jacking off in poor lighting. :tongue:

4. bi_todd

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh please, offend me some some.

5. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    [takes brief notes]

6. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    How was I offensive?

7. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry, Boys, but I don't get a whole lot of our watching someone play with themselves if I can't have any. Watching the hubby do his thing is one thing, but watching a stranger on a website just doesn't do it for me. I hate to make say it makes them look like a loser, but for me it's like seeing an animal in a zoo. Cool, look a zebra! Too bad it's locked up. But it does do funny tricks! Yay! Not really something I would go out of my way to see unless it's in my own bedroom.

8. D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick Account Disabled

Chatroulette is pretty sad if you ask me, maybe not the idea it being to connect people who are interested for amusement purposes but more so the fact that so many grown men are using to expose themselves randomly to in most cases underage kids who are online. Pretty terrible.

It would be one thing if it was a site for people to do that sort of thing with 18+ people, don't get me wrong I enjoy getting on cam and putting on a show especially here in LPSG Chat for those who wish to watch however you won't see me with my pants down on Chatroulette because of that fact.

9. redblueyellow

redblueyellow New Member

just to clarify, I'm not talking specifically about chatroulette, but rather a chatroulette style site that is aimed at 18+ activity. There are way too many young people on chatroulette to be doing that sort of thing.

Paigexox, your input is interesting. It sounds like you prefer a guy to be putting on a bit of a show rather than just jerking off in his shadowy room. I guess that makes sense.

10. Jillang

Jillang Member

I couldn't agree more. It is different if it is your bf but a stranger....eewwww creepy. Totally pervy.

11. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    Hey Sweetie. Check your phone pics. But not around anyone, ok? Heh, heh.

12. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    it's cause most guys doing it are creepy looking.

Draft saved Draft deleted