How can guys politely let women know he's hung

JoeWide2: How can guys politely let women know he's hung?
What clothes?
What lines?
What moves?
Men, tell us what you have tried and what results you have had.
Women, tell us what works for you.

femaleinmass: The one man i was involved with that had this "problem" never said anything in advance.... I found ou the extent of his assests in the bedroom.... I won't deny it scared me at first... but I must say though that he went very slow and used plenty of foreplay and lub and things worked out in the long run... If she cares enough about you and you about her when it gets to this point... just go slow and you should both be fine... his consideration and gentleness when it came to my well being in the situation made a world of difference

Reactions: 1IamSmall123

Max

Sexy Member
Media
My answer is that there is no need to let her know, she will find out for herself in due time. Probably fairly quickly. A very big man will always show to an extent, at the very most I would suggest wearing clothes which outline the bulge a bit more closely than usual. No need to use any lines or moves at all. Advertisement diminishes the value, somehow.

The only exception IMHO is that if you are big enough to think that your size could be a problem to her, if she is clearly very keen on you at some early stage you owe it to her to make clear the extent of the challenge she might be facing. (This is probably only relevant if you are beginning what might become a long term relationship and you are the sort of couple who will delay sex until you are fully committed to each other ... e.g. till marriage.)

I used my patented "Braille" method which I have posted about before ... it was very effective. :)

RKT1001: Joe,

In my case, my reputation either precceds me or follows closely behind. First of all, women assess a man's bulge more often then you realize, they are just much more discrete than we guys are in looking over a woman.

However, even if this is not the case for you [e.g. more grower than show-er], after you have had sex with even very few women, your will be known in many social circles. At least that has been my experience. After I enjoyed the pleasures of a cute floor nurse and an O.R. nurse at one hospital, when I returned for more work their a few months later, it as clear many of the other female emplyees were aware of my endowment even before they had a chance to work with me personally.

If there are certain clubs/pubs/bars you frequent regularly, just give it time. Not long after I dated a couple of the hottie waitresses at a large sports theme bar/resturant, my reputation had spread throughout the entire female staff and all their freinds who visitied the place.

RKT
rkt1001@yahoo.com

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Great responses here!

('Especially liked the comments from rkt regarding "word getting around" 'Seems I personally have cause to suspect that in my life, here lately! ;) )

Which brings me to this point.....

I'm almost "scared" of being "obvious" due to the risk of attracting the wrong kind of attention! I'm one of the (rare?) guys (or, so it seems) who doesn't necessarily WANT to be known for my ....ahem "endowment".

We're all different, here. --Quite different.

My question remaining to JoeWide2 (original poster) is why were you asking? --that is---did you WANT to (deliberately) "reveal" in order to attract someone your way or were you politely trying to suggest your size (via clothing) to someone already in your life and thus avoid all the "hoop-la" you'd be facing once arriving at the time for the "magic moment of truth" (i.e. the "grand unveiling"?) ;D

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't drop any lines, that immediately makes u look like a dick (no pun intended). Just wear some nice well fitting pants that accentuate both the front and rear of your pelvic region. If at a bar always good to sit kinda to the side facing her on the bar stool, opens of the crotch bulge to her gaze.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
What would be great would be the return of the old courtesy of presenting a personal card (like today's business cards) with which a gentleman used to introduce himself.

Imagine one like this:

Sherlock Holmes
Detective,
Endowed Genius
221B Baker Street
London

Problem solved

Inwood: Well if you're at a place that plays slow songs you could ask her to dance. And then just hold her tight once you're out on the dance floor.

JoeWide2: Thanks for all these replies - I'd welcome more. To answer Benderten: Yes, I do want to learn how to attract more attention, And yes, I am more grower than shower, though once it gets started it gets big fast. Close dancing has proven effective in the past.

Perhaps I just have to get out more! Anyway, I am open to more ideas. I submit to you, my fellow members, that this is the central challenge of our situation. What do you think?

Joe

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=Pecker link=board=relationships;num=1073717390;start=0#9 date=01/11/04 at 17:24:25]A really good conversation starter would be to wear a Big Johnson t-shirt on your first date.   :eek:[/quote]

:D

Yes! That would be really subtle.

Seriously, though, I don't think there are any "lines" or "moves" that won't make you look too full of yourself. Better to dress tastefully, as suggested above, with some subtle accentuation of your package. The key word here is subtle because I really doubt most women responde to ostentatious displays of bulges. They just won't take you seriously so don't be outrageous. Give her a hint, be patient, and let her find out for herself.

SG

roedhunt: I have a suggestion for you...

Wait until you and her are discussing different things. Weather, TV shows, life, etc etc... Bring up funny commercials. Tell her about one, then ask if she has a favorite. After she does, say "oh yea. I remember that one. That IS funny..What about that commercial with Michael Jordon in the Hanes underwear one where the women are guessing men's preference? My sister/mother/cousin loves that one..." After she responds to that, Ask "So do women REALLY do that?" She probably will say yes. Then laugh. If she says no, say "Yea I guess it would be hard to tell".

Now her thought is on you...Dont change the subject, just be quiet. 9 times out of 10 (just an expression), she will ask which one you prefer. There's your opportunity....

Reading the forums here, what I gathered, is that men who are big, either hang loose or wear boxers instead of briefs.

So, maybe say something nonchalant like.. "oh, I have to wear boxers/no underwear. Briefs are just too tight (or confining)...

If that doesn't give her a subtle hint.. I don't know what would.... Unless she's.... uuuh....slow... :D

11inch: I never say nothing one thing that turns me on is the look on a womans face when I pull it out or drop my my pants.

JoeWide2: Yes that *is* a magic moment. Her eyes get SO WIDE, and the the jaw drops . . .

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I don't know whether or not this qualifies as subtle, but you could get a T-shirt I found in the johnson smith novelty catalog that has a big arrow pointing up saying " The Man", and another arrow pointing down that says, " THE LEGEND" ;D :D