How can i cum more?

Amycu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to find out how much I am capable of ejaculating at most. For that I haven't cum in 5 days and have been masturbating those days in the evenings, without letting myself orgasm. I suppose it is about time to bring myself to orgasm as my load can't get any bigger. Any suggestions as to how I should bring myself to orgasm to cum hardest? Should I look at photos of one girl that turns me on most and picture that I have to cum had for her?

Reactions: Addicted2edging

Amycu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you'd like to increase the amount you cum? Edging is a great way to do that. I'd look at whatever turned me on the most. Being a man and not cumming for 5 days, totty should be good and horned up.

I've basically done the edging (coming close to cumming) and it's been 5 days since my last orgasm. Now I've been bringing myself close to cumming for 3 hours and think it's time to see what my penis is capable of. Do you think it's a good idea to focus on a photo of a chick I like and jerk to finish like I am cumming for her? Of it wont make a difference in the amount?

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've basically done the edging (coming close to cumming) and it's been 5 days since my last orgasm. Now I've been bringing myself close to cumming for 3 hours and think it's time to see what my penis is capable of. Do you think it's a good idea to focus on a photo of a chick I like and jerk to finish like I am cumming for her? Of it wont make a difference in the amount?

Yeah man whatever gets you across the finish line with the biggest mess. Just visualize you are squirting it on her face.

Amycu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah man whatever gets you across the finish line with the biggest mess. Just visualize you are squirting it on her face.

I was thinking about setting a goal for how many spurts I should shoot and visualize that she is watching how much I cum

Reactions: Gj816

Amycu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It's strange but I feel like the girl I choose affects the size of the pop

Reactions: Gj816

I want to find out how much I am capable of ejaculating at most. For that I haven't cum in 5 days and have been masturbating those days in the evenings, without letting myself orgasm. I suppose it is about time to bring myself to orgasm as my load can't get any bigger. Any suggestions as to how I should bring myself to orgasm to cum hardest? Should I look at photos of one girl that turns me on most and picture that I have to cum had for her?

Saving up. edging and hydration will help you to push your envelope but cum quantity, like size, in the end seems to be mostly a question of genes

D

deleted645791

I used to cum a decent amount, but after about a year of edging often, it made me cum much more, much harder and further, and I precum like crazy now too. My erections became rock hard as well. Because of edging, when I'm aroused I get very wet and make a huge mess, and it feels really fucking good. 10/10 would recommend.

henry9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I used to cum a decent amount, but after about a year of edging often, it made me cum much more, much harder and further, and I precum like crazy now too. My erections became rock hard as well. Because of edging, when I'm aroused I get very wet and make a huge mess, and it feels really fucking good. 10/10 would recommend.
Just to get this right - from edging your general cum volume has increased? How long and how often do you usually edge and do you blow every time?

Don't think there are any miracle ways to increase your load. If there were I probably wouldn't think it was safe...

Reactions: Inkd