How can I ejaculate faster?

Chodey

Just Browsing
Media
I'll start off by saying I'm a very horny guy, so "just cutting back on masturbation" isn't really the best option for me. After 2 or so days of abstaining I experience very heavy mental fog, and as a student this state of mind is highly detrimental.

Anyways!

I would like to ejaculate faster because I am really using up a lot of my day on masturbation. My technique is as follows:

I grip the base of my penis with my left hand and squeeze(quite hard) and move up and down with my right hand, I use spit for lubricant and find that using anything that reduces friction more so than spit increases the time it takes me to ejaculate.

By this method, if I haven't ejaculated for 2 days, it takes me about half an hour to finish up. If it had been a single day it can take me as long as an hour, and if it had just been 12 hours or less I'm looking at least 2 hours gone.

What can I do to speed things up? This is simply taking up too much of my day.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well u do quite fine, actually i must start trying not reaching orgasm too fast, as long as u dnt get sore, u should stay like u are now

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe you're going at it too hard? Try switching up your routine, experiment for a bit. If you find anything that works go with it.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
stick a finger up your ass and put pressure/massage your prostate. sounds like you've desensitized your dick from way too much pressure and way to firm of a grip.

blondetwink11

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
stick a finger up your ass and put pressure/massage your prostate. sounds like you've desensitized your dick from way too much pressure and way to firm of a grip.

While I can speak from personal experience it will increase sensation and in some cases increase speed. But while the steps outlined about are succint, you should do some further research. Listen to your body, be careful, and happy cumming!

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is just like an addiction. The more you do it the more it takes to get the desired effect. It may be time to change. Sometimes it can be as simple as changing your position, standing instead of laying down. Sometimes it means moving on to harder stuff. At 16, 3 beers got you wasted. At 21 it took six. At 25 you had to move to hard liquor, and so on. Our bodies quick adapt to new stimulation. The key to not becoming jaded is to constanly change thins up or to add new tings so the body does not become board. Even small changes can made a big difference. I think this is why sex with some one new is so pleasurable and exciting at first, but looses some of its lusture after a while.