How can i enlarge my dick?

Does anyone have any tips or tricks? Any videos i can see of demonstations.. Anyone got any experienced that have actually worked? My measurements at the moment is 6.5inch x 5inch girth so i am hoping to increase to 7 inch and get a thicker girth but i mainly want to improve girth.

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pumps like Bathmates well give you temporary girth increases. The longer you do it, those gains become permanent. But! It is very slow. I've been using mine for over two years, along with jelqing, I've managed to only solidify between a half inch and 3/4" girth gain.

The temporary aspect is fun though. She can definitely feel the difference. I pump every other day for 20 minutes, medium to higher pressure. Just remember, you can do damage if you go all at it 100%.

You need to make sure you have the mindset that it's a marathon. Treating it like a sprint will kill your EQ (erection quality), and give you all kinds of blood spots and stuff.

Just do your research and start with jelqing. It's easy, and you can really get a feel for how much your unit can handle. Feel free to PM me if you'd like more info.

Reactions: Leyjang69

Thanks but im looking for a home solution i dont want to buy anything or take anything i just wanna know if there are any exersizes or anything i can do?

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks but im looking for a home solution i dont want to buy anything or take anything i just wanna know if there are any exersizes or anything i can do?

Jelqing requires just your hands, and a sock filled with rice to act as a heating pad.

Google it. You won't be disappointed.

Reactions: Hard cock

oh ok just looked it up looks good how quickly does it work do u know? how much does it work like how much inches?

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't think of it in terms of size yet. Work on getting your EQ up first. It will give you small temporary gains at first, but when just starting out, it's quality over quantity. The gains will come. Also look up kegels. You can do those anywhere, and they do help.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have used a Bathmate for a year and my wife can tell you I have gain a lot of girth and length as well. I did not take my before mesasurement as I should have done. But it doesn't look like the same Cock as my wife says. It just a bigger fATTER THICKER COCK. I would have given anything if I had taken before pics and after. I am so proud of my cock. I can fuck like hell and my wife tells my all the time that my cock is huge. Make me feels mighty good. The bathmate is also fun to use.

Reactions: Hard cock

M8ter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lots of PE sites around, including Thunders Place, PEgym, MOS, etc. Jelqing is a good start for girth gains.

Several techniques. One option is getting something with at least a 6 cylinder and above a 2.0, installing a trailer hitch, use a plastic electric strap (or flex cuffs) around the member in question, and about tying it off to about a 10 foot rope. Make sure you trust the guy driving, as you may only get one shot at this...

Reactions: M8ter

jamescasey

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have done some manual stretching in the shower and stuff. Also a bit of jelque but I never tracked close enough to tell if I actually gained much. I also started sort of young and I think my dick was naturally growing anyway