How can I find big dick guys?

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How can I know whether a guy has big dick or not, without taking off his pants? I'm looking for young and hung guys. Tell me how your experience on getting a man naked. Love to hear that. Thank you.

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Without trying to sound like an ass, there isn't. Unless you ask them up front how big it is. The hand thing and the feet thing don't usually match up.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Without trying to sound like an ass, there isn't. Unless you ask them up front how big it is. The hand thing and the feet thing don't usually match up.

Yeah, I agree. I guess, LPSG is the best place to find these big guys and hook up with them. Thanks.

Last edited:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As many have said before, penis size has no correlation with anything whatsoever, except maybe genetics.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm looking for young and hung guys. Tell me your experience. Love to hear that. Thank you.
One way to find young hung guys is to check into the M2M category on Craigs List. Quite a few guys are looking for jack-off or suck-off partners, and they post their cock pictures. You'll see some impressive cocks on guys anxious to put out.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How can I know whether a guy has big dick or not, without taking off his pants? I'm looking for young and hung guys. Tell me how your experience on getting a man naked. Love to hear that. Thank you.

I've been told nerds have massive cocks by Jasun Mark, the voice of god (youtube Shut Up, Jasun). Why don't you try asking them, politely of course. You could even hand out surveys! You could title "My Men", or something like that...

Reactions: danerain

Redwyvre

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Seems to me by now you should have had "some" experience. Anyways, a lot depends upon where you live. Location, location, location. There are some locations where it's just very difficult to find guys who want to get off with other guys, and if you're after guys in the top percentile, dick-wise, you're basically expecting an act of god. So, I will give you a hint. Go to a city big enough to have a leather bar, find it, and then some night step inside;) One additional hint it seems like guys with big dicks tend to walk a certain way. Good luck to you!!!

GONZO4ME

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
have you tried taking a quick glance at their crotch? It has to be quick because some straight men get very unconfortable when a man looks at their crotch.
Skinny guys,guys with enormous big hands(the shoe thing is really unreliable).
The guys who are hung above average tend to be a lot less aggressive and nasty then some guys with smaller cocks.
A man that is hung won't hardly wear BVD type underwear because it doesn't fit, so if a guy stoops over and you see bvd's,its small.