How can I find big dick guys?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's one way that I made contact with a 25 yo blond dude with the biggest cock I had ever seen at that time and he remains the biggest I've seen. While shopping at a local Walmart I met him walking down one of the aisle and no way could I not see his huge (and I mean huge) cock snaking down his right thigh. He knew what I was looking at and give me a friendly "Hi" while placing his right hand down on the bulge.

No way could I loose him, so I turned and went into one of the rows, pretending to be looking at ante-freeze. He followed, making me feel free to begin talking to him. I believe I said something like "man, you must be well hung" or something to that effect.

As it turned out he was in the store with the purpose of attracting this kind of attention. Making a looooog story short he took me to his house (which happens to be a couple of blocks from where I lived at that time.

I had a routine of running 3 miles every other day at the time, so I made it a point to run over to his block for months following this initial encounter. His cock was the biggest of the many, many ones I've seen during my entire life up to today. He even enjoyed my measuring him. The dude knew what he had was one many, many guys wanted to see, so he liked to show.

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How can I know whether a guy has big dick or not, without taking off his pants? I'm looking for young and hung guys. Tell me how your experience on getting a man naked. Love to hear that. Thank you.
Just go internet hook up sites. Apparently every guy on them has at least eight inches.

Most people there isn't a way to tell. If you're just looking for sex then why the hell not ask. If you're looking for a partner, you're gonna have to accept falling in love with someone with a smaller dick - my two cents anyway. It won't matter in the end of it all anyway, right? I'm pretty good at picking up behavior and how people carry themselves so I can usually tell what they're packing :)