How can I get guys to be interested in me?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by asianvirginboy, Aug 1, 2011.

1. asianvirginboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sorry if this has been posted before but I just wanted advice/hear from you guys' experiences.

So I consider myself really curious about being with another guy but I never have the guts to go through with it. Chatted with many guys and many of them really wanted to meet but I always chicken out. I guess I'm just scared of what will happen or how I will react with we ended up together. But anyways, I never seem to be able to pick up either guys or girls nor do i see any of them interested in me. But because I'm really curious about guys, my question is: how or what should I do to make guys notice me or get them interested in me?

Anyone got stories from past experiences or any advice? Any would help! Thanks in advance! :)

I don't know if this would help but I'm a virgin so maybe that might be what's holding me back. :redface:

I don't have the greatest of bodies but you can see what I have in my gallery. Thanks everyone in advance! :)

2. poultrygeist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    First off, there is NOTHING wrong with your body in the least. Take it from me, you're slim and boyish figure is just great.

Second, if you are chickening out of meeting other guys that's okay. To me that says something wasn't right about the connection. I have had that feeling plenty of times. When you meet that guy that really moves you, you probably won't have that feeling. That's when you'll know it's right.

I have a couple of ideas for meeting guys that might work, but I have a couple of questions first: Do you chicken out AFTER flirting with them or before? Have you gone so far as to go to gay bars? What kinds of signals or vibes are you purposely putting out?

Draft saved Draft deleted