Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello people!

I need some help, and I hope that you can help me with...

How can I have sex with a straight guy?
What are the steps to achieve this goal?
What are the things that straight guys likes on a bottom gay guy?

Thanks in advance! :)

Reactions: deleted1253403

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Make sure the guy isn't 100% heterosexual and only interested in having sex with biological females, once you discover that he isn't then he'll probably suck your dick etc.
Give up immediately if there is no enthusiasm for anything other than pussy and boobs.

People should learn that "straight" means "in the closet gay/bi". True heterosexuals have been integrated into the "straight" category, this allows "straights" to hide their true preference in public and among friends but can cause unwanted attention towards the heteros.

There has been a meme going around where heterosexuals now call themselves "Super straight". The intention was to expose the bigotry and hypocrisy of woke leftists, it worked perfectly, super straights were attacked by the Twitter mob who showed total intolerance of their new (made-up) sexual identity, lol.

Anyway, this label was a good idea in that it clearly provides vital information, if someone identifies as super straight, there would be no ambiguity for gay guys who are craving some straight cock.

Last edited:

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unless the "straight" guy is lying about his orientation (or this is his first and only time experimenting), there is a 99% chance he will not be open to any attempts you make no matter what they entail.

Sorry, but there are a million and one posts about this topic (most in AASM), and most of us straight men will never understand the obsession some have with straight guys, especially since they would have ten times more luck getting sex with another gay or even bi man. No offense to you or your fantasy, but it really seems like so many here have a hard time wrapping their mind around the "straight" part of straight guy and your question is the equivalent of me asking a lesbian what steps I can take to convince her to have sex with me and most of them would rightly find that offensive.

Also note while some straight guys might be open to a one-time experiment with another guy as it relates to jerking together and maybe some touching or even oral, the majority will likely not be open to penetrating another man's ass so you are kind of swimming upstream.

Hello people!

There isn't a formula. Following one won't get you anything besides rejection.

Like with any friendship that evolves into something more..patience and time. Be yourself. Don't be desperate and pushy. If someone likes you enough to want to do more with you, it will happen naturally.

Or..you can look online for men that identify as straight, who want sex. There are a surprising amount of guys out there who do that.

Marlon Forsgren

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There isn't a formula. Following one won't get you anything besides rejection.

Like with any friendship that evolves into something more..patience and time. Be yourself. Don't be desperate and pushy. If someone likes you enough to want to do more with you, it will happen naturally.

Or..you can look online for men that identify as straight, who want sex. There are a surprising amount of guys out there who do that.

The way seems to not be so easy, but is nice to hear different opinions, thanks :)

Marlon Forsgren

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why do you want to sleep with a straight man? Imagine a straight woman saying she wanted to sleep with you. What would she have to do?

This kind of request had happened, and I declined with elegance, but man is more sexual orientated than woman... That is the point...

Reactions: alexander_jurard

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well simple. Be yourself, ask gently, NEVER INSITE.

Go dancing, expose yourself, try to be in your element. Maybe, propose a threesome, NEVER LIE, let him be the guide.
Learn to take a NO. and don't take it personal.

Sex is never good when it's force on you. I think a big part of the sex experience is to try new thing. There is always someone looking to try new things. So start By exposing yourself. There's a chat, Webcams / Cyber Connections,
Personal Ads, Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas.

This site is fill with people looking for something.

This kind of request had happened, and I declined with elegance, but man is more sexual orientated than woman... That is the point...

I may be missing the point, so forgive me, I'm new to this site too - so I am sure that doesn't help any but wouldn't you run the risk of falling in love and then having your feelings hurt in the end? I'm speaking to you as a virgin, so again, I apologize. If there's a straight man in your life (circle of friends) who is comfortable with you and you are equally comfortable with him, you could invite him out and then express to him that you find him attractive and bring up the possibility of sex.

Reactions: Marlon Forsgren

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello people!

The same way that you'd have sex with a gay guy. The parts fit together the same, presumably.

Step 1. Find one who's gay.

At the top of the list, that the bottom gay guy actually be a woman.
That's pretty much at the middle and at the bottom of the list, too.
Now that I think of it, it's pretty much the whole list. Top to bottom, all the way through.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since you're not smart enough to figure it out let's break it down.

You cannot you are not what they are attracted to

Break the laws of physics turn back time and make sure you were born a woman.

Absolutely nothing.

You're welcome

Since you have been here since 2017. And are a normal adult that understands English you should know what you asking will not happen.