How can I have such intense and multiple orgasms as you guys have?

surto

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriends, esp. the older ones are flying through the ceiling, I am just enjoying it very much!

surto

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pray to be reincarnated as a woman.
It's natures gift to us for having to endure bleeding every month and push babies out of our vaginas.

that would have been my answer too, lol, it's true you guys have more intense orgasmic sensations, what can we do it's a given.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Surto, dear, the key would be to learn to enjoy her orgasm as much as she is. ;*)

This sounds extremely cliche. How is this possible? You can't physically feel what the other person is feeling. That's like telling women to learn to enjoy the mans orgasm as much as he is and then they will have awesome orgasms too.

Makes no sense really.

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
It's all about the mental aspect of sex and your connection to your partner. When you take sex to this higher level of awareness you can and will enjoy your partner's orgasm. I frequently orgasm with my partner.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's purely psychological. But if they are aiming for simultaneous orgasm and she is a multi-orgasmic person, how is this going to work out where he can fully enjoy her orgasms like you describe? There is no way any guy on this planet could keep up with the amount of orgasms I can thrown down if we need to orgasm as the same time for him to fully enjoy them.

It sounds a bit like a Lifetime show topic to me. But then again sex is pretty primal (for me) and not all about doing things together and at the same time. I am feeling more and more responsible for my orgasms as I get older. I am doing this because I keep reading how gay men often have no issues with each person being responsible for their own orgasm.

I dunno, no matter how much he involves himself in her enjoyment, he will never physically feel what we are able to feel and at the multiplicity we are able to feel them. I suppose it never hurts anything to try it.

Tully77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Surto: I'd say start by practicing to boost your stamina - longer and more extended stimulation should build up to a larger orgasm. If you already have good stamina, you can always increase the intensity of the feeling (not necessarily harder, but focused on where and how touch is most sensative to your dick). Two, if you recognize that your dick is very sensative after you cum, try to suck that feeling into your body rather than outward. Once you can feel it inside before it projects out, you should start to have some control over it. This "shaking" doesn't always exactly mesh with your cumming but it often does. Keep practicing. This should give a very long and explosive orgasm, with preliminary tremors and after-shocks. Some of it can also be mental concentration. Try getting rolling a little slower and really try to focus your mind on the sex (whether you're actually going to fuck or just beating off) - so that its not just your physical senses turning you on but your mind too.

Mademoiselle: I agree that one person is never going to completely feel or understand what another feels, and definitely that each person is best off to be responsible for his/her own orgasm. But I don't see why one cannot enjoy his/her partner's orgasm physcially as well as psycologically - the warmth, the tightening grip (hands and vagina), the pulsating - those are all outstanding physical sensations. It definitely adds something to the sex for me, even though I am not in direct control of it. Actually, I think that the more responsible for your own orgasm you are and the better you know your body and its responses, the better chance you have of doing things in a mutual way (or recognizing if you can achieve it with a particular partner).

surto

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
good points tully, I am a smoker and I guess big dicks and smoking don't mix that well, how the hell can I get all that blood down there by clogging my arteries? I do last for an hour or so, or even two, but I am really not that active, I let the girl be the more active. I am taking your advice too on focusing and being there, I 've dabbled a bit with meditation so I have a felt sense of the difference being there, being in the experience brings, and this takes time and effort.

surto

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
strange how weed works, sometimes it makes me be really there and have fun, and others it's just the opposite...

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I'm going to share with you a secret that may or may not work for you regarding multiple orgasms in men.

A guy I use to date had me do the following on a few occasions ... immediately after he came he had me grab the top of his cock in a firm grip (that's important) and hold on with steady pressure. Basically I held a little over 3 inches in my hand. I would do this for about 10-15 seconds and then he asked me to tug, not stroke, but tug upwards hard once every couple of seconds. At the same time he'd have his hand gripped around the base of his cock. On about 3-4 occasions he came within 40 seconds to just over a minute after his initial orgasm and would achieve a second shorter orgasm that included a small amount of come. He had read about this technique is some men's magazine when he was a teenager and trained himself to do it. Sometimes it didn't work. He told me not having an orgasm for several days before was important in him managing this. I've never met another guy who could do it, not that I asked. He told me that his record was 3 orgasms in 2 minute span during past masturbation sessions, each time having a small orgasm complete with one or two ejaculations. With me helping it was never more than once after his initial orgasm. I'm not sure how it works or why it works but I've seen it with my own eyes, it is possible. Good luck.