How can i help my boyfriend "open up"/take my dick?

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
he has a lot of trouble taking my dick. i can usually only get an inch maybe two in with a lot of lube. weve tried a lot of different things. does anyone have any suggestions that have worked for them? i love to have sex, and he has to always top me because he cant take my dick

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You have got quite a girth on your dick along with a big mushroom head man. So he has to deal with the "entry" two times if he can get there. One is to take the head past the corona (is that what they call it??) and then if he makes it that far, have you insert more of your length which seems to get girthier the further down he would get. Not an easy tool for sure ;)! Plenty of lube, a good silicone lube would be my suggestion on hand. Eat him out for quite a while, don't be in a rush, and make sure he is totally relaxed. He knows it's big just by seeing it, to the preantipation of a large dick like that going inside may cause him to "wench" a bit even before you start, meaning he tightens unconsciously knowing how big you are even before you start. I'd suggest you on your back (after you've eaten him really good) and plenty of lube both on you and inside of him and around his anus. Let him get on top and mount you that way; that lets him control the speed, etc. Don't get frustrated if he cannot at first....slowly...slowly...once the head is past if it gets that far, let him get totally used to it's size and your shaft size. Let him be the one that moves down or up when HE is ready not when YOU are ready. It still may not work but that's how I got to bottom for my current guy. Now it's rarely a problem (admittedly every now and then it still can be too much (burning, raw friction, pain, etc.).

Take a look at yourself man. Could you take yourself easily if you could? My guess would be no.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My ex was like this. He tried but couldn't take me - though I don't think I'm as thick as you (7" x 4.5" maybe). I have, however, topped other guys and have larger guys top me. It's all about relaxing I think. As someone said, rim his ass and get it as lubed and relaxed as possible. Have your tried having him sit on you? He controls the speed/rate of penetration.

Rammajamma771

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Invest in one of those cone shaped dildos/butt plugs. They start narrow at the tip and get gradually larger toward the bottom. Let him sit his well lubed ass on the well lubed dildo and gradually open up at his pace. While he is doing this, you should be helping with lots of foreplay. Don't rush him as long as he is attempting to bottom. Look here for an example. You can get these at most Adult stores.
Google Image Result for http://image.sextoys.co.uk/modules/images/hi_resolution/N2151-classic_butt_plug.jpg

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
thanks for all the tips guys. he really wants it and weve tried 2-3 times before, but he just can't get passed the head. we've been using astroglide lube but that doesnt seem to be slippery enough. any suggestions on a good brand?

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Try differant sizes of butt plugs to open him up first....Foreplay is fun for both. I have a buddy with 9 inches and about 5 inches in girth. I am 8 inches with almost 7 inches in girth. Needles to say we both had a problem with penetration. When we get together once a week to play, we have to get each other loose before we can penetrate each other... thats where the differant sizes of butt plugs come in handy. After getting each other opened up we have no trouble slipping our big cocks in.

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a woman, so I don't know if my advice would be helpful, but it might be helpful. I bet my ass isn't that different from a man's ass.

I have a lot of trial and error experience under my belt. It took many attempts before we succeeded in totally pain free anal sex and we tried a lot of things. I didn't enjoy anal sex until I figured out how to dilate my ass so that anal sex didn't hurt. To be honest, I was only doing it because I knew how much TheBF enjoyed it and I never expected that I would really enjoy it. Now that I know how to do dilate so that anal sex doesn't hurt at all, I love it.

This is what I do now:

http://www.lpsg.org/197663-anal-sex-for-women-hard-4.html#post3010775

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It will be easier if he wants YOU really bad. Find out what turns him on. My guy loves my hairy chest, so he plays with it until he is totally ready. It is still difficult but possible. You can not use too much lub.

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good suggestions so far. But remember that you bf has to WANT to take you. Ask him what he thinks would make him most comfortable, turned on and opened up before he tries to take you, proceed according to his suggestions.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's possible that no matter what you do, he may never be able to take you. Not everyone is built to bottom, be it physically or psychologically. However, it sounds like he wants to, but isn't able to relax fully. Take it slow, use plenty of lube and really work his ass with fingers and, ideally, a couple of different sizes of dildo before you try to fuck him. Experiment with different positions; what's uncomfortable or even painful in one position may be fine in another.

TriJacket

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
+1 on the 'he has to really want it.'

Also, if he doesn't ever play with his own ass, that's a really important first step. Have him finger himself sometime and learn to relax a little more; he can repeat those muscle commands when he tries to bottom for you.

Something that works for me but not for everyone is to get fingered first. I find that getting a good coating of lube on my insides makes everything a lot easier. My first several experiences involved two or three fingers beforehand, just to make sure I'd relaxed enough.

Make sure he remembers to breathe! I know it sounds silly, but I frequently hear stories about how people are so concentrated on trying to get it in that they forget, and that causes them to tighten up.

Go really slow, and don't worry. If either of you worries, it's not gonna work out. If you get it in a little, hold it where it is and do something that turns you both on. Play with his balls or nipples, kiss his body, etc.

Lastly, something that works really well for me is to get to a point where I can't move any further down on my bf's cock, I relax and move about 1/4" up on it before sliding down slowly. I can usually take a little more of it this way, repeating until I get past the thickest part, and then I can slide the last few inches in all at once.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I gotta say, pulling your cock out for a minute after you've finally gotten it all in and it no longer hurts or feels uncomfortable works wonders for making it a lot more pleasurable when he puts it back in again. You can kiss and massage and talk dirty during this time. I know how hard it is after you've succeeded in getting your cock all the way in to wait just a little bit longer before fucking him, but trust me, it will make a world of difference in his enjoyment, and that's what will make him want to have lots of anal sex with you! I don't know why it works, it just does! For some reason when he pulls it out after we're done stretching me out and we wait just a minute and he puts it back in, THAT TIME it feels absofuckinglutely wonderful in a way that it just never does if he doesn't do that.

Reactions: Barzoop

lots of ass play, lube, rimming, fingering, kissing and butt slapping, make him so fucking horny that he will beg you to fuck him.
i dated a fella that was 10.5 inches long and thicker than a red bull can, by the time he was finished with his ass play on me i was screaming for cock! and it slid right no problem at all.
doggy or any other position he was long dicking me and my god i saw stars when he blasted a load in my cunt 45 minutes after inserting. of course i was begging for more after the first fuck.