How can I increase my loads?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Jimbo33, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Jimbo33

Jimbo33 New Member

I've done a little bit of research on this. Mostly I found "pills" that would increase ejaculation loads.

Are there any foods that would help? Also anything else??

2. TBSPW

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've heard all kinds of things about pills and trying to eat things with high amounts of certain amino acids. I really dont know if any of that stuff works though. I think my loads very naturally anyway no matter what I eat. Its really more a function of how worked up I am and how long its been since the last eruption...

Although...

I did try Enzyte for awhile. Long story, (but not long in the fun way) and I didnt see a change in the size of my dick, but I did cum a bit more and shoot a bit farther, but I think it was all mental and it was more a placebo effect than anything.

3. Jimbo33

Jimbo33 New Member

Yea, I forgot some of the chemicals, or whatever you wanna call it, that you can eat and it will help increase. But I am just wanting to make a solid fountain one day and just unload ropes of it.

4. D_Homer Bellclanger

D_Homer Bellclanger New Member

i doubt there is another way than
    a) train often and
    b) then make a pause of some days
    c) get a lot of foreplay and
    d) bingo

does it work for you too?

5. thisjuryishung

thisjuryishung New Member

It's been said in a lot of different places, but celery seems to work. I conducted an experiment a few months ago just to test it out. I didn't take any exact measurements, just estimation really. But I did take a photo when I was done each time, just to compare.

Day 1, I didn't change anything and I jacked off.

Days 2 & 3, didn't jack off at all, didn't change eating habits.

Day 4, jacked off again, another photo.

Days 5 & 6 - Ate an entire bunch of raw celery each day. That equates to about 12-15 stalks. It's a LOT of celery.

Day 7, jacked off again, took another photo and compared.

In my opinion, the day 7 load looked bigger than the previous 2. I don't think you need to hold off for a super long time, anything longer than 3 days seems excessive to me.

One thing to keep in mind when doing this is that you'll be taking in a rather large amount of bulk fiber. In order for your body to properly absorb this, you'll need to stay well-hydrated. I personally think there's a correlation between ejaculation volume and hydration, so the combination of lots of water and celery really did seem to make a difference.

There are some things to avoid as well. Caffeine, through soda or coffee, is likely to reduce your volume. Diuretics should also be avoided, as well as anything else that could potentially reduce water levels in your body.

I don't buy that the pills would actually work. To the best of my knowledge, these are not FDA approved medications, so it's risky business taking them to begin with.

Your best bet for a big load really does come down to lifestyle. Stay well hydrated, follow a diet that is high in fruits and vegetables and low in processed fatty foods, gets lots of rest, and exercise regularly.

Draft saved Draft deleted