how can i last long while going fast and hard?

dre101

Experimental Member
Media
how cna i last long while i fuck girls hard and fast?? when i masturbate i usually jack off very fast to finish sooner. is that bad? i cna only last a minute or two or 3

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They have different types of lubes formales to help you last longer if that's your concern to last longer.
It's not necesarily bad if you're just after a quick nut. But, real love makers take it slow and learns to make it enjoyable and pleasurable for both you and party involved... <wink>
There's an old sayin: young dogs always run to it, while older dogs just walk to it! <smile> Take time to smell & feel the roses!
But sure 90% of us males have been there and done that...just as you!

sillvert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Think about Baseball or in my case, my mother inlaw. I can last for hours then. As my wife tells me, it is not about speed everytime. You need to feel the one you are with. Even if it is your hand.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fellas, going slow is nice, but when she "commands" you to go as fast and deep as you can go, she means it. fortunately, it means she's gonna cum in the next minute or so. try to think of something else, which I used to do. but I been with the same lady so long, and when she tells me to pile drive her fast, I know she's gonna cum shortly, so when she starts cumming, I usually cum also, burying my big cock into her. women, for the most part, really dig it when you cum together.

Last edited:

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
fellas, going slow is nice, but when she "commands" you to go as fast and deep as you can go, she means it. fortunately, it means she's gonna cum in the next minute or so. try to think of something else, which I used to do. but I been with the same lady so long, and when she tells me to pile drive her fast, I know she's gonna cum shortly, so when she starts cumming, I usually cum also, burying my big cock into her. women, for the most part, really dig it when you cum together.

I tend to favor long slow strokes with my wife and most of the women I have been with. I can last quite a while this way. My wife does however also tell me to go harder and faster when she is about to cum. I have no need to jackhammer for extensive periods of time, only when "the moment" is about to happen.

dre101

Experimental Member
Media
thing is i am not concerend about love making. these are mainly just hookups so of course i just want to fuck her hard and fast and last long

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, quit jacking off fast and hard! Practice edging to make yourself last longer, and toss one off before going out with your slutty hookups! That will make you last longer!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Your body is wired to blow when you are doing the hard and fast strokes.
You are fighting millions of years of evolution, when you try and go against that one.
I know my wife is going to climax within a minute, when she starts yelling "harder"

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I try to remember the order of the letters on a keyboard. That slows me down. But by the time she asks for "FASTER!!!!" we are both close and it's just a matter of pushing her over the edge and she drags me with her.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thing is i am not concerend about love making. these are mainly just hookups so of course i just want to fuck her hard and fast and last long
Just beause it is a random hook-up, that doesn't mean she wants it to be hard and fast the whole time. Find your mutual pleasure. That is how to be a good lover.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just beause it is a random hook-up, that doesn't mean she wants it to be hard and fast the whole time. Find your mutual pleasure. That is how to be a good lover.

I agree with this, but reaching her limit and being able to scale back guarantees the "repeat business" aspect of sex. I'm not saying I'm some sort of demi-god, but I find pushing the envelope once in a while and then tempering it intensifies the relationship on an emotional level.