How Can I Like Being Rimmed?

UnCutBlackBull925

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The issue in dating is me being rimmed.

I don't feel anything from it. I know its the thing to do. I've experience three great rim jobs from three different women but the rest have been like not good at all.

Needless to say a lot fights happened even I've been honest and explaining my sexually pleasure comes from uncut penis. I rather have attention in that area.

And usually I like doing the work, but really don't like to be worked on orally because of the teeth and all.

So man to man, how do I start getting myself ready back there.

Thanks in advance

p.s. I did post this in the women as well :https://www.lpsg.com/threads/help-the-male-booty-ladies-lets-talk.568922/

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd say it's a case of everyone's pleasure spots are a bit different. Don't be pressured into liking something that you're a bit meh about. I've only been rimmed once, it was nice but more ticklishly pleasant than erotically pleasant. With some guys it literally blows their minds. But everyone's a little different.

But you also say that you've experienced three great rim jobs from three different sexual partners, so my hunch is that partner skill is the crucial factor in your enjoyment. Try to think back to what it was about those three women's technique that worked, then you should have a good blueprint. You could also try an approach with a lot of verbal communication with the next one, being explicit about what to try. Then you might find the specific moves that get you going. And if that doesn't work, don't worry about it.